❣ Chapter 7 Reality ❣

'Congratulations on the first day of school. Riku'

_______________________________________________________________________

Riku POV

Kaa-san.......Tou-san.......they didn't die right? They were just giving me a surprise, they are living right now....nothing happened. I need to wake up to see Kaa-san and Tou-san, they must be worried right now. Iori didn't went with me. I went on my own and was really tired and just had a bad dream.....I smell something I don't like.....a hospital? Why am I in a hospital I'm okay I just fell asleep on my bed......

Third POV

"Nggrh" Riku moaned quietly, his voice hoarse and pained, slowly opening his eyes to see the same ceilings and the same terrible smell. "Why am I in a hospital?" muttering to himself, he tried to sit up but instantly heard vouchers to right of his.

"Riku!" everyone in I7 shouted. Riku then looked around and saw all the I7 with a worried face in the hospital.

"What's the matter?" Riku wondered but then felt a droplet fell from his cheeks, "Something felt wet on my face *touch* it's tears? Am I that happy to see my friends? Or is it the feeling of sadness?" he thought to himself trying to rub the tears off of his face.

Iori side having the heavy anxiety drop "Nanase-san I'm glad your okay"

"Why am I in a hospital? Shouldn't I be home with kaa-san and tou-san saying that I'm going to live at the dorm?". Everyone looked at each other worried on how to respond to Riku's question without saying that his parents are dead but they didn't have too as the doctor came in opening the door.

"Hello Riku-san, I see that your awake after two days" it was Riku's doctor, probably was checking if Riku was awake or not.

Two days? He never thought he was that exhausted nor that he needed to go to hospital for that. "Ano, I still don't get why I'm here though..."

"I see that you haven't recovered your memories about the incident" the doctor said, it made Riku even more confuse what was the incident about?

"I'm sorry Riku-san but your parents have died. caused of death was your mother getting shot in the head and the father getting stabbed in his heart and chest several times. I'm Terribly sorry for your lost" bowed the doctor and went out so Riku can have time to think. After Riku then had his memories flood back in remembering seeing his mother getting shot.

"NO! Kaa-san, Tou-san, They're alive right. I deliver my blood for them I'll do anything. Please I want to see them!" cried Riku as tears was flowing down his cheeks. Everyone then started to feel bad from the fact that Riku had lost his parents especially seeing one died in front of him.

"Nanase-san....I want to give you this when you woke up" offered Iori whiles having a plate that had a cake on it. Riku looked at it, it was the cake that his parents made.

"There's a chocolate sign saying 'Congratulations on the first day of school. Riku♡'......" he muttered. "I'm sorry....kaa-san.....tou-san, we can still eat it together....I made new friends...I've found Tenn-nii. Please come back I got so much to tell you" Iori slowly took the cake away so it wouldn't get messed up with the tears everywhere. Riku cried so much and everyone had to look seeing the new member in sorrow until Iori came closer to Riku and hugged him, his arms embracing Riku and Riku gently holds Iori arms and cried more feeling the warmth engulf him.

"I'm sorry Nanase-san, I  was my fault" Iori apologieses whiles stroking Riku's hair to reassure him. You shouldn't have to witness such an awful event like that. If only I just forget about my bag and went straight to your house I could of stopped this from happening" he propped his head on top of Riku's, he really did felt bad and just wanted to wind back time.

"*sniff* It wasn't your fault Iori. You couldn't stop this from happening and if we did came early you could've died along with them and me" behind Riku and Iori, the whole of i7 decided to try and comfort both as well as they can only sympathies knowing what it must've felt like for Riku and Iori.

"I'm sorry for your lost Riku-kun" Sogo placed his hands on top of Riku it felt warm for the both of them.

"It's okay Riku your family must be happy that your still well and alive" mentioning that, Yamato smiled knowing that his parents are up in heaven grateful for their son to be alive

After a few minutes Riku finally calmed down and stopped crying still feeling melancholy but was better than before. Everyone was all sitting on a chair. Then the door opened again and this time it was a small girl, it was Kotori.

"Hello everyone. Riku-kun sorry that your parents had died. The criminal has been sent into prison for murder just to let everyone know. Now, since you don't really have no family member would you like to live at the dorms then?" asked Koroti.

"Not right now prez" whispered Yamato to Kotori's ear. He then got kicked  by her.

"And why not? It'll be better to ask now he shouldn't stay in a hospital bed dwelling on what had happened, he's not hurt and we need him because the first concert at the school hall will be held soon." mentioned Kotori.

"U-urgh....scary" muttered Yamato slowly backing away.

"Eh? Why are we having it soon" wondered Sogo.

"When Riku-kun was still in the hospital, there was a rumor saying Riku-kun is going to be in the I7 male idol group and now all the 1st year have been banging on my door for a concert in the school like a rebellion. I would of gave him more time to rest but now is not the time. So, Nanase Riku-kun will you join?"

"We still should wait Kotori-san we shouldn't give him any pressure right now" Iori did really want Riku to join but not as badly as to use the death of his parents as a advantage.

".......I'll do it..." muttered Riku.

"What? Nanase-san are you sure, we're fine if you don't want to"

"It's fine Iori, my parents would like me to enjoy my life and make the full of it and this is what I want."

"Great! Now let's go to your house and collect your stuff I go and tell the doctors and fill in any forms to be your new Guardian" explained Kotori.

"Hai......" mumbled Riku whiles getting up, Iori brought extra clothes for him and Riku changed into them.

They soon left the hospital and went to his house to collect his things