❣ chapter 16 school ❣

Third POV

It was the next day: Monday, in the I7 dorms at 7 in the morning. Mitsuki was the first one to wake up, he got dressed and went into the living room putting on the TV and scrolling down the channels and find a news channel. Sogo was the second who woke up and did the same thing as Mitsuki getting dress and heading to the living room.

"Ohayou Mitsuki-san" greeted Sogo

"Ohayou"

Sogo sat down next to Mitsuki and was watching the news with him. Soon after Riku was walking to the living room with his uniform on and seeing Mitsuki and Sogo.

"Ohayou Minna!" smiled Riku as he was in room skipping towards them before sitting down.

"Ohayou Riku/Riku-kun" Mitsuki and Sogo greeted in sync. Riku looked at the window seeing the sun shining.

"It's going to be a great day today and our performance will be the best" Riku's eyes twinkled seeing the radiant sun shining down.

After that, Iori and Nagi came in the room already ready in their school clothes.

"Hello~ today is school day!" Nagi cheered.

"You can't forget that we'll be doing more practice after school" Iori pointed out sitting down on the couch

"Oh..." 

"I know would everyone like me to make them coffee for them?" Sogo wondered looking around the room.

"sure, arigatou Sogo-san" thanked Riku. Sogo then went out of the room but then poke his head in the living room.

"Can someone wake up Yamato-san please, it's nearly time to go to school". After Sogo said that Yamato came in dressed but was yawning and looking tired and sloppy.

 "Ohayou..." Yamato yawned looking out of it the most.

"Oh Yamato-san you can sit somewhere and I go and make coffee for everyone" Sogo rushed out hurrying to get to the kitchen.

"Arigatou" Yamato thanked before sitting down on an empty couch and lied down feeling more comfortable.

Ten minutes later, Sogo came back and had a tray with all their cups, everyone thanked Sogo and took their cup. After when everyone finished replenishing themselves they go to the front door and got their shoes on and went off. Yamato locked the door and everyone headed off. Whiles they were walking to school they were chatting together about the performance and the other idol groups, Tamaki dancing around whiles Sogo telling him to stop and everyone laughed in amusement. When they finally reached to the school main gate they wasn't the only one there, they can see mini groups together or some students alone walking to the building site.

"Let's go to our classroom" suggested Mitsuki

"Okay" agreed Nagi. Everyone else nodded and followed Mitsuki up to their classroom. When they arrived at the classroom Mitsuki opened the door and I7 went in. What greeted them was a stampede of fan girls came rushing to them

"It's I7! They're back!" one of the girls shouted.

"Yay! What happened to you guys, you wasn't here for a whiles now. Did one of the member became sick? A broken limb? left?" 

One of the girls came up to Riku patting him on his right shoulder, "Ne, Ne. Riku I heard your a member of IDOLiSH7 now right? Congrats!" 

"Ahaha...doumo" Riku bowed thanking her which made her smile even greater.

"We're so sorry that we wasn't here for awhile" Sogo apologized bowing apologetically. "We wasn't here because we had a new member and thought we could help him practice with his dancing and routines" Hearing that, all the girls started muttering to others, hopefully something positive.

Tamaki's stomach began to rumble and it could be heard from a meter away "I'm hungry...." he muttered to himself.  A girl overheard him muttering himself and came closer.

"Tamaki-san, I've got pudding for you would you like to have some?" she asked.

"Ah! Arigatou! Arigatou!" The girl gave Tamaki the pudding and instantly he ripped the cover on the top and got the spoon scoffing it down, he was always hungry even after eating breakfast and few other snacks.

With all the girls surrounded them they hardly noticed the other boys that are behind the classroom despising the idol group or some of the boys couldn't care less and carried on revising jotting down facts and answers.

"Tch. They're back again" muttered Yoichi.

Glaring at the mob of girls, Satoshi just smiled in amusement "Heh...Takayuki I heard that they will be doing a performance soon and might be doing an outdoor one, you better not let your little sister be captivated by them" 

"Ha. Like she would fall for one of them" scoffed Takayuki. The boys still muttering on about it until  the teacher came in

"Alright everyone please take your seat and we will tart the roll-call" declared Mrs Susuki. All the girls quickly sat down and then the boys did. Mrs Susuki began the roll-call. After that she noticed that I7 is back.

"Ah, your finally here I7. Everyone was worried about you guys" 

"We are finally back now and tomorrow we will be doing a performance in the gymnasium" Yamato announced to the whole class not knowing all the girls was ready to hear that news.

"KYAAA!" screamed the girls

"They're going to perform. I so want to watch that"

"Me too"

"Eek I'm so excited"

"Ah. Come down it's class time now" claimed Mrs Susuki. After that everyone was behaving and so the normal school day went.

*Lunch Time*

When it was lunch I7 rushed out of the classroom so the girls won't come and surround them like always. Iori grabbed Riku and dragged him out as well since Iori had a feeling that Riku might just stay in the classroom since everyone knows that he is a idol member and that he is cute and the girls want to feed him.

They all went up the second and third floor soon going up the stairs leading to the rooftop area where student are forbidden to go except for the idols in case for privacy time.

Still having to be dragged by Iori, Riku questioned whether they're even aloud to go up or not "Where are we going by the way?"

"Rikkun, don't worry you'll find out soon" Tamaki patted Riku's head reassuring him. 

When they at the door to the rooftop Mitsuki opened it and the first thing they saw was five people, it was Re:vale and Trigger.