❣ Chapter 12 TRIGGER: 2 ❣

"Hey guys" greeted Ryuu as he waited at the main gate for them. "Was it an important issue when you had to be called out to go to the head teacher's office?" asked Ryuu. Whiles Gaku and Tenn was coming up to him

"Yea, it was some family business that Tenn needed to be included" Gaku pointed out, Ryuu and Gaku could see the redness in Tenn's eyes thinking it'll be better not to talk about it.

"Oh I see well the taxi is ready so let's go in" There was the taxi waiting for them already parked and ready.

"Alright let's go" Gaku then walked towards the taxi whiles Tenn gave a weakly nod and followed behind.

*Few minutes later*

Finally arriving at the dorms, Ryuu had already unlocked the door and quickly went in, "We are finally here! Do you two want dinner we can have curry today" he mentioned looking happy-go-lucky.

"Sure let's have curry tonight since tomorrow will be a long day of interview and photo shoot" Gaku reminded himself of that and sighed out of exhaustion, they were quite popular with photoshoots already and can't imagine how busy it'll be when he and Trigger finished their high school life probably going into the entertainment industry.

"I'll pass I'm going to take a shower and stay in my room" Gaku and Ryuu turned to see see Tenn taking his shoes off before walking pass both of them.

Ryuu gazing at Tenn worriedly, "Don't you want anything to eat Tenn?"

Tenn turned his head slightly to see Ryuu, "no I'm fine" going off and entering his room without looking back.

Ryuu sighed, maybe tomorrow he would feel more better, "alrighty, Gaku I'll go make the curry so just sit on the table and it'll be ready soon enough" walking into the kitchen as he readied himself with an apront

"Kay...." Gaku had his phone with him looking at something possibly social media as he walked into the kitchen.

Finishing off his shower and now in his room drying his hair, he still couldn't believe that hi parents had died and felt really guilty on letting Riku see the pare t-shirts getting killed. He just hope that he'll wake up soon perfectly fine.

He then went to his bookshelf and flick through pages of Riku and himself when they were both children and small, a weak smile was on his face and he slowly closed his eyes and fell asleep reminiscing the sweets memories he had.

*At the kitchen and dining room*

"Gaku! It ready" Ryuu called out

"Hai~ coming" Gaku came into the kitchen and grabbed the two plates with curry and rice and entered the dining room and placed the plates down onto the table and sat down.

"Itadakimasu" said Gaku and Ryuu and both picking up their chopsticks and started eating.

"I wonder what's up with Tenn today" Ryuu wondered averting his eyes trying to think.

"He's probably tired but hell be alright"

"You think...."

They both then carried on eating. After when they finished their dinner Gaku helped Ryuu to clean up and when they finished it was already 9pm.

"It's getting late we should probably get to sleep now" suggested Gaku "We do have a lot of things to do tomorrow" he was definitely not happy about the weekends being spent on interviews and photoshoots but if he was with Tenn and Ryuu he can put up with it anytime.

Putting the plates back, Ryuu had another idea he wanted to do before going to sleep. "Can we check on Tenn and see if he's okay?"

Gaku sighed, he knew that Ryuu was extremely worried about him like a big brother. "Fine....but he is fine like I said he could be just tired"

Gaku and Ryuu walked up to Tenn's room and opened the door quietly so Tenn wouldn't hear but when they opened it Tenn had already fallen asleep on the floor, he still had his lights on and was possibly looking at his photo albums that at was besides him still opened.

"Mou, he must've fell asleep whiles looking at that album" whispered Ryuu trying not to wake him as he gently picked up Tenn's sleeping body.

Gaku picked up the album and flicked through the pages and found pictures of Tenn and Riku when they were a child. It made Gaku smile knowing that Tenn has such a kind heart.
Ryuu carried Tenn's body and placed him on his bed and covered him with the covers so he wouldn't get cold, he was already in his pajamas and his hair was fluffy and silky with the recent shower.

Tiptoeing towards the door Ryuu glanced at Tenn on more time before shutting the door as he shut the light "It seems like he's really tired, he never fell asleep on the floor and when we try and touch him he wakes up straight away"

*The next day* Tenn's room

It was 6am in the morning and Tenn started to wake up. *Yawns* "Huh? Why am I in my bed, last night I was looking at my album and the last thing I remembered was falling asleep on the floor...." thought Tenn and realized what had happened. "Ryuu and Gaku must of went to my bedroom and seen me......that must've been embarrassing" Tenn then blushed and sighed. He then got out of bed and got changed.

After Tenn went to the kitchen and cooked breakfast which consist of rice, soup, fish and egg roll. "I guess I can make extra and make it as a bento box. Half an hour later Ryuu woke up and enter the kitchen smelling the food.

"Ryuu wake up Gaku breakfast is nearly ready" Before Ryuu could move the door opened and Gaku walked in rubbing his eyes and yawning.

"Ah. morning Gaku breakfast is ready"

"Arigato...."

Gaku sat down at the dining table whiles Ryuu brought the food to the table and placed it neatly, after Tenn came with their drinks.

"Wow Tenn. You did a great job" praised Ryuu

"I woke up early so I thought I would make a nice breakfast today"

"Shall we eat now" suggested Ryuu

"Itadakimasu" All of them said and started to eat their breakfast.