❣ Chapter 41 together ❣

*Trigger POV*

When they were at the school building Tenn looked at the main gate and couldn't see Riku who usually waits for him there.

"Where is he?" Tenn thought as he was looking around trying to see the red hair twin

"Tenn he might be back at the dorm" mentioned Gaku. "He wouldn't be anywhere else since he normally waits for us". Before Gaku or Ryuu could speak Tenn was already walking to the dorms without telling them. "Hey wait up!" shouted Gaku as he and Ryuu ran towards him.

When they reached to there dorm Tenn quickly opened the door and hurried to get in, looking around he couldn't see the lights on or any doors opened. He ran to his bedroom and opened the door to see no one. "Where could he be...?" thought Tenn as he went out of his bedroom into the living room to sit down.

"Tenn why don't we wait for a bit and see if he arrives then?" suggested Ryuu as he brought a glass of apple juice for Tenn

"Arigatou Ryuu"

*A while later*

"..."

"......."

"...................."

"........................................."

Tenn was still waiting for Riku looking at the clock seeing every single second that had past. "Where is he it's been 10 minutes and 25, 26, 27, 28....." Tenn was lost in his counting until he gave up and stood up all of a sudden startling Gaku and Ryuu.

"What are you doing Tenn?" questioned Gaku with a mad expression for interrupting him whiles reading the newspaper.

"I'm going to the IDOLiSH7 dorm, they're probably the last one to see Riku" decided Tenn who was walking to the front door. "You two won't be stopping me so don't even think about it"

"I know but we'll come with you right Gaku?" smiled Ryuu

"Sure,I'll come".

*IDOLiSH7 POV*

When they were out of the school they quickly ran as fast as they could back to their dorm, when they finally reached there Sogo got his keys and opened it.

"Minna! We need first aid immediately" shouted Yamato as he burst the door open, Nagi, Mitsuki and Tamaki ran to the hallway and saw them panting and seeing Yamato holding Riku.

"Why is Riku here?" wondered Mitsuki. "Wait what happened to Iori?!"

"Long story but right now Rokuya-san and Yotsuba-san prepare a wet towel and bring it to Riku's room. Nikaido-san and Osaka-san will go into his room to let him rest, we still kept everything in his room so it'll be fine" ordered Iori

"Hai!" everyone answered and went their separate way.

"I'll help out Nanase-san fever as well" muttered Iori as he followed Yamato and Sogo but stopped by Mitsuki. "Nii-san?"

"Have you forgotten about your wound? We're going to treat it before it gets infected" demanded Mitsuki as he was dragging Iori to the living room. Sogo and Yamato went into Riku's room and place Riku in his bed, he was still panting and sweating but soon Nagi and Tamaki came back with a bowl of cold water and a wet towel.

"Here's the wet towel" Tamaki gave the wet towel to Yamato

"Arigatou Tama" thanked Yamato as he placed the towel over Riku's head

"Oh no, what happened to him?" questioned Nagi

"I don't know, when me and Sogo came up to the roof we saw Iori bleeding and Riku lying on the floor" explained Yamato.