❣ Chapter 25 back stabbed ❣

*The next morning*

It was a normal regular day for IDOLiSH7. Mitsuki is always the one who wakes up first and cooks for everyone, Sogo was the next person who usually wakes up after Mitsuki or would go to the living room cleaning the mess that Nagi and Tamaki does, Riku coming next and being more excited for school, following Iori to scold Riku for being too loud in the dorm and sometimes hardly focusing on his school work with Riku, Tamaki and Nagi being festive and loud. Nagi came after with his magical Kokona shirt and still looking handsome as ever. Finally the leader comes: Nikaido Yamato yawning and whining about how bright and early it is.

They all had breakfast, watched the news and was all dressed and ready to go to school.

*At school, in IDOLiSH7 classroom*

"KYAAA!!!! It's I7!" Same as usual, girls shouting and dashing to be close to the idols.

"Oh no here we go again..." Iori thought to himself wanting to just have a normal high-school life that doesn't involve around fangirls in the class surrounding them all.

"I7! I loved your performance yesterday! It was so amazing and you guys were very cool!" 

"Arigatou" thanked Sogo. 

"Hello! Thank you for your support!" thanked Nagi as he was kissing the girl's left hand and blowing kisses everywhere

"KYAA! I will never wash this hand again" screeched the girl holding her hands up like it was really special.

"NAGI!" shouted Mitsuki as he was dragging Nagi by the ears

"O-OUCH!" Nagi whined forcefully dragged by the smaller older idol.

"Riku-kun how was it did you enjoy it? Your voice was super cool by the way" praised another girl.

"Ah-Arigatou!" He awkwardly thanks bowing his head.

The bell soon rang and everyone quickly sat down in their resigned seats for them and waited for Mrs Susuki to come doing the roll-call. Sitting at his seat, Riku notices a letter under his desk int the little slot that you go under the table. "Hm? What's this?" he then opened it revealing a note from someone familiar.

'At lunch today meet me at the rooftop, I would like to talk to you about something very important.

From Kujo Tenn'

"Tenn-nii? I wonder what does he want to talk about....wait does he know that I've lost it?!" thought Riku as he placed the note in his pocket, panicking slightly.

As usual class started with Mrs Susuki roll-calling and telling the attendance. After they had physical education and head to the gymnasium and do some running and stretching. 

"Alright class, please get into pairs and start stretching!" announced the teacher who works in the sporting subject. Riku then went to the side of the gymnasium and sat there

"Ne Riku, why aren't you doing it?" asked Mitsuki as he was helping Nagi with the stretches

"I can't do physical activity that much"

"but Rikkun isn't dancing and singing physical activity?" asked Tamaki as he was getting helped by Sogo for stretching.

"I have to save my energy and breath before if I do this I don't I have the strength to do dancing and singing practice"

"That really sucks...." muttered Tamaki thinking how he wouldn't last long and probably cry under a table never wanting to get out.

"Maybe next time, when I have fewer attacks and more stamina"