❣ Chapter 10 encounter ❣

"Riku....."
______________________________

When Riku heard that he turned and saw white hair that he recognize a lot.

"Tenn-nii!Hisashiburi!" shouted Riku and went up to him to hug.

"Hello Riku, why are you here?" asked Tenn whiles pulling out of the hug

"I woke up early and since the sakura blossom is blooming, I wanted to see them like the old times when you read me stories under our sakura tree in the backyard. You remembered right?" asked Riku hoping he did remembered

"Of course I remembered Riku, but you shouldn't wake up early and take a stroll in the park. It could affect your condition and if you have a attack who knows what will happen to you" scolded Tenn

"Sorry...but I couldn't get to sleep properly and wanted some fresh air." pouted Riku puffing his cheeks

"Huh...you always love your bedroom and kaa-san and tou-san always kiss you and you fall asleep in an instant the last time I remembered. What happened? they're gone or something?" Tenn joked.

"Ahaha...Well... they kin-"

"Anyway, since your here and it's early we should go to a cafe, there's a cafe near here and we can go and get something hot because I have a feeling you haven't eaten anything yet have you?" asked Tenn knowing what Riku would say

"Uh...I was in a hurry...ahaha......" muttered Riku trying not to get caught.

"Huh...when our parents finds out your going to be in deep trouble"

"Yea...but kaa-san an-"

"Anyway let's go, if we are early we canget a seat"

"Okay..."

Tenn grabbed Riku's wrist trying to be gentle and not hurt him and both walked to the cafe, Tenn was so happy when he bumped into Riku. It was a long time since they've talk and Tenn missed being called 'Tenn-nii' from time to time.

A few minutes later they've arrived at the cafe, going in they could see that some people were already at the cafe drinking tea or something and some were eating breakfast.

"It's so pretty" thought Riku as his eyes glistened on the amazement of the cafe, it was his first time going to a cafe and was already amazed and wowed.

"Riku could you go and find us a seat and I'll meet you there I'm going to buy us something."

"Oh wait but...."replied Riku but before he did Tenn had already walked off to order something. Riku sighed and went off to find a seat, he then encountered a table with two chairs and in the middle of the table was a little glass bottle with sakura branches on it. "No one sat here I don't think" thought Riku and walked towards it. He sat down and waited for Tenn to come.

*A few minutes later*

"I'm back and I got our tea and some cake because they look delicious even though they're not really breakfast but we can both have a cheap day" Tenn said as he was walking with a tray of the food. He then looked and see Riku poking and being fascinated with the sakura branch on the table.

"Uhh...Riku what are you doing?"

"Oh I was bored and there was a sakura branch, it's really interesting"

Tenn sighed and placed the tray on the table, he then sat on the empty seat opposite to Riku. "Here, I got us tea since it is still cold and I've got a sliced strawberry shortcake since it's your favorite" Tenn then handed the cake to Riku.

"Thanks Tenn-nii, your so nice and you actually remembered" smiled Riku. Tenn blushed a little and sip a bit of his tea. Riku got the fork and slice into the sliced cake and ate some with the strawberry.

"Oishii~" mumbled Riku whiles munching on the cake.

"I'm glad you like it" smiled Tenn. "He is so cute I just want to feed him but stay composed Tenn" he thought to himself not wanting to do anything stupid but remembered to ask something. "Hey Riku...when your finish can we go back to the park and sit down to talk more?"

"sure, let me just finish my cake and tea" smiled Riku whiles stuffing his face with the cake having crumbs on his face and on his lap. 

"Riku...you're being messy" Tenn giggled standing a little as he leaned forward to wipe the crumbs and cream off of Riku's face with a handkerchief. After a few minutes Riku and Tenn had finish there morning breakfast and headed to the park and took a stroll together.

"So Tenn, what do you want to talk about with me?" asked Riku smiling innocently.

"Riku....how come you're smiling?" Tenn's expression change from a happy to a more serious worried expression.

"Eh? What do you mean?" wondered Riku

"Our parents died didn't they?"

________________________________________________________

Sorry it talk awhile I had school and had to work so I didn't have any free time but since it's Sunday today for me and Saturday I was also free I got to make 5 chapters

Hope you like it ^.^