❣ chapter 3 Headteacher ❣

Third POV

When walking to the headteachers office, Iori looked over and notice that Riku still had the worried expression gazing down to the floor. "Nanase-san what's the matter?"

Snapping out  of his thoughts, Riku turned to see Iori. "Oh yea I'm okay I was just thinking"

Stare.....~

Iori didn't believe that excuse he gave but just sighed not wanting to make the whole situation even worse "It's okay Nanase-san I promise you that your not in trouble, you just need to come I guess but I tell them that you have nothing to do with it."

"Arigatou Iori" Riku then smiled, maybe it won't be that bad he thought.

Finally arriving at the hadteachers offices and standing in front of it, Riku felt it was more intimidating right there and prefer to just go back or hide in the toilets. Iori then knocks on the door. No answer. They tried again, no answer, instead doing it the third time Iori slowly opened the door hoping that everyone is there.

Riku POV

When I first entered the room with Iori we both saw another 5 people crowded in one desk I think they are debating because they look like they are trying to reason with someone. They turned around and the 5 boys stood still looking at us I couldn't see who was the person on the desk because a light-blued hair guy was in the way. A orange-haired guy walk towards me and Iori. I was scared in case he's going to hit me or shout at me for doing something that I didn't even know. "Thank god is he.......huh he isn't Takayuki. Where is he?" The orange haired questioned I didn't know what he was on about and he just stared at me, it was quite intimidating having a person staring but I guess it's fine. Iori then replied to him "Ah about that I tried to reason with him but he kept on running towards the school and I tried to follow him but I was walking catching my breath and then bumped into Riku the red haired-guy besides me". He then pointed at me. I was still shock on what they were talking about, "Iori........I guess he will do if Takayuki won't join." the orange-haired replied. He then came closer to me and grabbed both of my hands "Please......can you join us?" he asked. I didn't know what he meant. "Eh? What do you mean? Join what?" I asked a bit hesitant.

Third POV

Being confused about all of this and this Takayuki person, Riku eventually steeling away as slow and stealthily trying to get out of the room before he heard a new voice alarming him again.

"Allow me to explain" the new voice sounded like a girl. Riku then looked and the rest of the boys moves to the side. Approaching him was a little girl.

  "Hey there my name Yaotome Kotori" introduced a small little girl who looks about 13, she had a sweet smile when she greeted Riku

"Hey there my name Yaotome Kotori" introduced a small little girl who looks about 13, she had a sweet smile when she greeted Riku. He never knew that a little girl was running the whole academy on her own, maybe she's the daughter of the headteachers he had thought before the girl was now standing right in front of her.

"Hey there little girl why are you her-" he was then interrupted by a kick in the crotch area.
"Ouch........!" falling to the ground as he felt the pain spread throughout his body

"Nanase-san!" shouted Iori whiles kneeling to see if Riku is okay

"Hmph! You shouldn't call your elders little girl thank you but still, I appreciate your compliment, it makes me feel young" winked Kotori as she was walking back to her desk.

"Hey Nanase-san you okay?" asked Iori.

Riku then slowly raise his hand and gave a thumbs up. "Y-yea I'm still a-alive...." stuttered Riku. "It really hurts though". Helping Riku getting back up they heard Kotori speaking again.

"So back to my conver-" cutting off her sentence as someone interrupted her.

"Kaa-san I bought all the papers you told me to get" a voice behind everyone said but was well known to mostly everyone especially Kotori.

"Gaku!!!" shouted Kotori as she was running to hug her son.

"Oi, Kaa-san you shouldn't be hugging me when there are people" exclaimed Gaku almost falling with all the papers he was holding.

"Who is he?" asked Riku with a confusion because the mother seems very small compare to her son

"Ah, he is my son. Yaotome Gaku" explained Kotori. It didn't seem like they were mother and son in Riku's eyes but guessed that the hair is similar in a way? Turning back and going back to her desk, Kotori sat back down.

"she is definitely my mum though, she looks young but she is actually 43" Gaku chuckled rubbing his head a little embarrassed knowing that his mother looks way younger than he is. Riku blinked a few times, his whole expression changed hearing the fact that she is forty three.

"Ehehehe" giggled Kotori looking a cutesy with her charming smile

"It's ok Riku I understand how you feel when I first met her to" added the orange hair guy patting on Riku's shoulders for sympathy

"Anyway I'll be going now, good luck I7" Gaku then left the room shutting the door.

"bye-bye. Now before I was interrupted by my sweet little Gaku I would like to explain you about what is happening but first please let's all introduce each other, It's seems like Riku-kun is a little lost"