Chapter 1

Foxys POV

   I awoke to the sound of dripping water. It fell into a puddle and rippled consistently. I was having trouble seeing, my vision was as blurry as ice Frozen over a window. My joints were weak crackling and snapping. I managed to get to my feet after awhile of trying. I didn't know where I was going, but I knew that something wasn't right.
     I was searching for my companions, my main goal. What could of happened to them? I lifted my arm to my face, it hurt like as bad as touching a stove at 400°F. I tried to wipe my eyes but, I couldn't manage. I felt my face there where tears and missing fur. I moved down to my jaw and didn't feel it. I went down further and found it, the bolt was crushed leading to a broken jaw. I tried to speak it was weak and staticky.
    A voice came from the other side of the room. It was most likely Freddy with his deep leader like voice. "Be quite Foxy no more static". I accepted his request and leaned against the wall. If I was gonna be honest, me and Freddy never got along. I would do my thing, and he would do his. Avoiding converstation any time possible.
    I kneeled down and searched the ground. I found something soft, I didn't know if it was tattered or not but it would have to do. I wiped my eyes to the best of my ability to clear all the dust. Seeing probably was great again. The room was messy old and worn down. This wasn't are restaurant. The walls were covered in cobwebs moss and old posters. The flooring was cracking dusty tiles with boxes filling the area.
    I looked around till I found Freddy he was awake and starring at the ground next to a big grey door. He was covered in tears rips and scars with missing parts everywhere. Chica was worse she had her hands cut off at her wrist with multiple colored wires poking out. I would tell more but, I didn't really care about Chica. I was concerned for my favorite companion and best friend Bonnie I couldn't see him.
    I walked forward to see if he was behind the wall that cut through the room. Freddy gave me a glare but, looked away right after. I hit the wall and turned my head around the corner that was also covered in gross wet moss. My spirit was instently lifted when I saw what was around the corner.
    Slumped on the ground in front of me starring at me lay a rusty old rabbit named Bonnie. He was the only one ever there for me or even cared about my existence. I couldn't speak at first when I saw his condition. His face gone, his arm ripped off, and tears, burns, and scars everywhere. I managed to wisper out "Bonnie, are you okay?".
    His head Shifted Straight and he nodded. I knew he wasn't okay, but he could hear respond and move. I was happy about this at least, it'll be a start. I kneeled down to him and gave him a hug. I then began to stand back up and check out the room some more.
    As I walked back over to my corner I observed the room some more there was dusty poster barley visable, they looked just all grey. There just dusty boxes, cans, and paper with writng that I couldn't understand. There were also scraps of tape on the walls when poster may have been poorly riped off. As I stepped closer I realized the floor tiles I was standing on cracked who knows how old these are.
    At the other side of the wall was the darkest part of the room there was something green ish yellow ish almost  rotten. It was big so I couldn't make out what it could be. I was gonna walk closer and get a better look at it, but Freddy spoke up out of nowhere with a smooth tone. "Where are we anyways guys?" Good question.
    We were just abandoned here without knowing why and of what happened to are old pizzeria. Nobody bothered to answer will find out soon enough. We heard fant talking outside the door. Then a twist of a nob and before we knew it, The door came flying open.