Normal again

Foxy's POV

As everyone walked back to there rooms Me and Mangle walked to kids cove and me and Mangle sat on the ground. She rested her head on my shoulder and we chilled. When soon my lips crashed into hers and we kissed I didn't remember that night I remember the day not the night when I woke up. I got up and looked around I was on the floor of kids cove and Mangle was sleeping on my chest wearing my eye patch so I laughed and said "get up Mangle." "Five more minutes" 😴she responded lazily.

I grabbed my eye patch and put it on and I fixed her bow and sat her up straight. "Mangle i'ma go get some breakfast want some?" "Sure, thx" she responded and me and her walked to the stage room as I went to the kitchen. I made some pizza like normal and stopped to wonder, why is us robots only thing we eat is pizza? As me and Mangle ate Bonnie and Chica were walking along talking wander what about? Mangle looked at me and said "so we're dating now" I responded with a yes and things went on as normal.

3 weeks later...

Bonnie's POV

Me and Chica have been dating for almost 1 year and it might be to early but I want to ask anyway I walked past the door to the stage room and I saw Chester, Mangle, BB, and Foxy talking. That group has grown to be best friends, but I think Chester fells left out because he is from Candys place so he is always leavening to come here also he was just repaired 2 weeks ago. As i walked up To Chica I asked her to follow me and she said sure and we walked back to a party room I put up decorations to make it look good.

I went to the middle got on one knee and asked Chica "Will you marry me?" She blushed and had wide eyes and as I heard her say it I was gonna repeat it "Yes, yes Bonnie I will marry you" she hugged me and I hugged back we kissed and walked out to eve th one to tell them what just happened everyone and I mean everyone was in the stage room chatting. When Chica said "guys we have a announcement!" I already knew what to say here she didn't have to tell me so at the same time we both said "WERE GETTING MARRIED!" Everyone started to come over and say cool and congratulate us and freddy brought up "why don't we throw a small party?"

()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()

Just a rap up but what happened in the start was that forgotten what's happening next I mean a few weeks have past maybe they meet someone new Well bonica is happening and I love it well thx for reading cya layers Buy Bye
=) :) /) 8) $) 0) x) []) ¢) {}) €) <>) ·) &)