Truth Or Dare

Foxy's POV

As I called out "Hey guys why don't we play Truth Or Dare"! Everyone agrees and we sit in a cycle from the table chairs. I went first and I was going to do something sneaky hopefully from what freddy has told me in the past I want everyone to no (XD). "Freddy Truth or Dare" I asked. "Umm Truth" freddy was taking it safe, smart. "Ok Freddy tell me do you like Chica"? He blushed and stopped and shuddered "y-ya" he said quickly. (Lol I am so corny)

"Chi Truth or Dare" freddy said? "Umm dare"Chi Responded with strength in her eyes for whatever freddy bits about to say! "I dare you to hang inside the cycling bored the rest of the game" freddy said! Chi sighed and pulled the bored in the cycling backend claimed into the attic hanging down. Chi smirked and said "Mangle Truth or Dare"!? "D-dare" she said probably knowing what was coming. What Chi just said made me shook did Mangle tell chi that she liked me because she just said "Mangle I dare you too kiss foxy"!

She blushed so it was true I don't care so I walked over and kissed her on the cheek not to be weird but Chi said "no no no on the lips" I turned around and starred and Chi "really ok" when i turned towards mangle we kissed I thought i heard Chi say "I ship it" (XD) I pulled apart and sat back down. "Ok it's time for bed sorry for everyone how didn't get to go" Fred told us and Chi fell on her face into the floor and said "ok I got what I wanted"! We all went to are rooms and I sat down on Mangles Couch then started laying down and went to bed.

()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()

Ok ya ya cool character traits ending day something bla bla CYA ALL NEXT TIMEZ!!!