BIG BIG PROBLEM

Foxy's POV

I got up to the sound of clinging pans from the kitchen. When I looked up I was laying down on the couch in Mangle's room forgot about that. As I walked around I saw Mangle in her ben yawning. I walked outside and sat down at the table then along came Chica Bon Bonnie Mangle and Freddy, then Fred and Chi came out of the kitchen with pizza and set it on the table then said "mornin guys-" but she stopped when the doorbell rang and Fred ran to get the door.

"I Got It-" he called back as he came in with a human me, Chica, freddy, and bonnie stopped. Bonnie yelped "MIKE"?! The person said "I want Mike my name is Jeremy"? "Oh sorry, Hi Jeremy" Bonnie repeated Jeremy greated us all as Bon snuck behind him and scared him "UGGGGAAAHH Bon I thought you said you would stop doing that"?! He came back sarcastically "Ohh come onnnn you haven't been here in weeks"! "Ok fine fine but when the pizzeria opens on Monday you guys have stuff to do in the day time" Jeremy told us we all looked like freaks starring at him.

"Ok Fred and Bon will perform on stage, Chi will pass out the food, Mangle you will perform for the younger kids, and Mari, BB, And JJ you guys will be the birthday Robots" he said but mangle almost screamed? "Nonononnononononononononono I have to perform for the toddlers but but but bu-" she shuddered "Mangle it will be ok the miths of kids pulling apart robots are all fake it's ok" Chi tried to cheer her up but it didn't work "I have stage freight though and it makes it worse if those miths are true"she said and starred to cry.

She was going to run out of the room but with out looking she ran in my direction towered the bathrooms hall and ran into me and stopped I asked "are you looking for a hug"? She blushed and cried still but a little less. Then she got out "s-sorry I got to go" and she tried to run around me and I picked her up and brought her back to the group when saying "it's gonna be ok, you ant going anywhere" and set her down next to Chi as she struggled to get away. Then Jeremy left and everyone was trying to calm down Mangle.

()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()

Poor mangle she must be really sad and mad well if you liked the chapter plz comment and like Thank uuuuu Cya all next time Boooooooouyyy!_!