I said it

Foxy's POV

As I sat there and comforted her everyone else came in and said hi and hugged her to Chi was just as sad as I was because she is her best friend and she was giving mangle a hug till, Charlie cam charging through the room and jumped on mangle. "Oh Charlie calm down I am gonna be ok" she said and started to cheer up even more! I thought about what I was just going to do and I know I should just tell her I don't know how she will react but, I might as well. "Hey Mangle can you follow me"I asked? "Sure be there in a sec" she responded and set Charlie down with her remains of hands.

I walked out into the hall way and turned around facing Mangle. I was about to say it and I didn't know how but I did anyways. "Hey Mangle I have something to tell you that I have been wanting to" I said. "O-ok tell me" Mangle said. "I really l-like you" just got it out I don't know if that was my voice box glitching or me stuttering but, I did know what it was afterwards. She starred at me and blushed she looked like she could barely talk but she said "I l-like you t-to"! And she didn't the most unsuspected thing that I could think off she kissed me. I did not stop it, it was a kiss when we pulled away we both smiled but then heard the sound of someone getting slammed into a wall!?

()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()

What just happened? are they darting? is there a fight who is fighting? mangle is ok! Well you gotta find out so cya all in the next chapter Booooyyyyy! #_#