losing It

Mangles POV

As I run to a near by storage room I go in and sit down on the wall and think, ugh he's probably so mad "what am I thinking, uggg pull yourself together mangle its just a cute sweet guy who I hope isn't mad" I thought what I just said. Wait do I like this guy... no way I'm his replacement even if I like him he would never like me... I start going crazy with thousands of things to think about and to get it of my mind I do something stupid I see a really Sharp piece of wood that could probably go in the wall like a thumb tack and I jam it into my hand. "uhGGGGG" I tried hard not to scream attest I can hold back the pain as I pretty much just stabbed myself in the hand and then I just sat there...

Foxy's POV

I walk down the hall and hear a faint scream I have to see what it is so I walk around the corner of the pizzeria and open a door to a storage room as I walk in I freaked out. I saw mangle on the ground hand full of blood and a piece of wood jammed into her wires! "MANGLE ARE YOU OK"i ask with caution?! She hears my voice and grabs a blanket and wraps herself around it "yes i-i'm f-fine, I wanna be alone plz g-go"she said in a small shy voice and looked away. I knew I couldn't leave even though she said so, so I walked up to her and sat down next to her and said "well is it true your ok when your hand it drenched in blood"? She starred at her hand and said "n-no" well ok "so you ant ok I pull out a wrap of bandage from my pocket I was gonna use it so patch up the scars around my neck, but she needs it more.

As she wraps it around her hand after I gave it to her it looked like she was happy sad and tired. It had to be tired from blood loss because she rested her head on my shoulder and fell asleep. I looked down at her and didn't mine she was sleeping, she really looked cute in her sleep man I didn't want to get up and I just wanted to lay there with her, but I wasn't tired. I thought about what I just said to myself and thought do I like mangle... there's no way she would ever like me but you know I just. Whatever I know I can't leave her here if I leave so I pick mangle up in my arms and carry her out and too her room that set her in her bed. I kissed her on her forehead and I thought I saw a smile in her sleep then I left to go meet the others.

()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()

Ohhhhhh ok I don't know what to say about this one... normally I say something about the passage but I can't soooooooo ya say. BUTT anyways I am going to writing one more this weelk so I am going to do 2 chapters a week sry if it ant that much sooooo Cya all next time biiiiieeeeee! 030