The New Mangle

Mangles POV

When Foxy and Charlie left I was scared what's gonna happen I'll walked out to the stage and stood next to chi as the doors burst open with kid's. "Hello kids welcome to Freddy Pizzeria I hope you have a good time but before we start lets me my friends" Fred said! "Hello everyone my name is Toy Bonnie lets rock" Bon Spock out! "Hey every one it's me you friend Toy Chica let's eat" Chi sounded out for me to continue! I took a deep breath and got out "Hey kids I'm mangle your best friend come and play" I said surprisingly loud.

I heard a few kids saying "ha mangle sounds like she's a pile of wires" and another boy said "why don't we make her that way"! I freaked out but I had to continue so I walk of stage to my cove to start my performance. As I stepped on my stage those same kids got close to the edge of my stage to close. As one kid threw something I looked behind me to see what it was and I was slammed to the ground by a group of kids I would have screamed but, they were ripping out all my wires and fur it was the worst pain i ever felt. And to top it off one kid took my wire and tied my mouth shut and sat there in pain.

Foxy's POV

By the time I was all the way in I was about to cry mangle was on the ground in wires everywhere her fur was all ripped of and she had a scratchy voice "f-foxy and m-mari" she shuddered? Mari was next to her helping in every way he could to try to fix her. I got down and helped Mari carry her to his room I sat on the wall outside the room and so did everyone but bonnie and Mari who were trying to fix Mangle. When Mari came out she said "I don't have the stuff to fix Mangle but her voice box is back and she can walk, well climb" I ran in the room to see mangle and she was crying "why are you sad it's gonna be ok we can fix you somehow" I hugged her but she didn't look like she was sad because she was broken she was sad for something else.

()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()

Ohhhh shoot I ant saying nothing u gotta find out why well i hope you all like it was longer then Normal but i will cya layers bye! :-: