Unexpected Fight

Foxy's POV

When I ran to the room with mangle behind me as we got to the door it was shut and Fred and Freddy were trying to open the door. When the door opened another bang shut the door again and a dent in the door came threw the other side. As we opened it again we saw Goldie and Spring into a huge fight! I forgot they were here but me, freddy and, Bonnie grabbed Goldie as Mari, Fred, And Bon grabbed Spring and we pulled them away from each other. Then Spring said "WHAT HAS GOTTEN INTO YOU GOLDIE YOU NEVER ACT LIKE THIS"?! He could only say "It's Me"
Goldie responded.

Bonnie had a idea he flipped Goldies off switch and fell to the ground. The Toys let go of Spring and he grabbed some bandages. Mari unscrewed the back of goldies head frame and took out a chip. "Looks like he was being controlled" and she flipped Goldies on switch. As he woke up he said "What happened why is everyone here"? As spring head this he ran over and gave him a hug. Then Chi brought up a good fact "who put the control chip in Goldie"?

"We don't know but we can hopefully find out soon" Mari Responded and we all walked out to the party room. As we were all just chilling Bon was playing chess agents Bonnie. Fred Was having a conversation with Freddy seems they are good friends. Chi and Chica were making a Schedule for the food they serve. And me, Mangle, and Goldie were talking. Wail Spring was drawing posters to hang up on the wall. When I got a great idea!

()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()

Ohhhh WHAT NOW XD ok i am getting bored of writing this stuff at the end of the chapter but whatever I will cya all later BYE!-!