The Date

Foxy's POV

As we sat and ate we talked like a every day conversation. Chester a robot monkey came and sat down next to us and talked he is a pretty nice guy. After we finished eating me and Mangle sat next to each other and watched the performance in till a speaker came on and I knew something wasn't right. At this point Mangle was resting her head on my shoulder and Chester was dancing wail Candy and Cindy stopped singing when some penguin came on saying "A unknown pig has broke into the restaurant eve rut one stay calm AND HIDE!"

Mangle started to Shriver and hugged me chest lead me and Mangle with a Coyote named Cody, a owl named Owen, and a lame named Lillie to a corner of a cove that looked like Chesters based on the sign hanging above it. "Everyone get in and hide it is a small place but it will do" chest told us as everyone got in and then me and Mangle along with chester behind me who shut the curtain. I could here Candy and Cindy talking and then I heard Candy say "Bubba what are you doing here you can't break in on a enter we don't mean no harm!" Candy was scared and I poked my head a little out of the curtain.

I saw a Pig or Hog who was holding a gun and pointing it at Candy. "Bubba really plz we don't need to fight" Cindy joined in trying to stay calm. Chester was outside the curtain when the Hog started walking towards the curtain and then slammed Chest into the wall and Shoot the gun and Chesters head almost came off I was about to gag but remembered i was hiding, poor monkey. "BUBBA NO DON'T HURT CHESTER PLZ... no.." Cindy's voice cried out as she ran over to Chester and scooped his parts into her arm's.

When Bubba came over the to certain he reached in and grabbed mangled fur and thats when I said it was it i am done with this guy I pulled out my hook and sliced the guy's head off and he fell over and mangle was on the ground painting for breath as everyone looked at me in shock. "You have gone to far little piggy" was all I was able to get out as everyone left the certain when Mangle was grabbed by the neck from some white dog annd pulled out of the door she was next to I screamed and I mean full on screamed "NNOOOOOOOOO MANGLE!" As I rushed to the door.

()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()

Is Chester ok? this was a bad date what will happen to mangle? who is Bubba and is he dead now for good? Well you will have to find out in the next chapters so cya all layers byeeee!