Unexpected

Foxy's POV

I woke up in the repair room in Maris area and I could see what looked like Bonnie Bon and Mari looking at me then I heard bonnie say he's awake and a bunch of people were now in the room. As I sat up I first heard Mari ask "how do you feel"? I hesitated and then realized there was a wrap of bandage on my head it it started to burn it hurt though it felt like something just split my head open I lied and said "y-ya I'm fine". I heard people talking then Mangle and Chica came up to my bed where I was laying down.

"I'm so so so so so sorry i-i I didn't mean to-" mangle stopped when Chi said "do you even know what happened? I shock my head I just was so confused more confused when you try to go to websites and when you type it in you mess up on a letter and don't know what's going on then you retype it again 2 more times until someone shows you what you failed and you feel so stupid, more confused then that. Chi told me how mangle bumped into her and she accidentally dropped and slid the fire extinguisher out of her hands then when you opened the door it hit you in the head! Mangle looked shy and blushed and looked away I needed to know why so I asked "Why are you blushing mangle"?

She turned bright red then said "I'm sorry i-i got to g-go" she left then Chi said "looks like mangle likes you" she giggled! That is vary just my replacement likes me!? As mangle slammed the door shut with embarrassment all over her face everyone looked at me and Chi. "What did u guys do" asked freddy? Chi said nothing any moved her shoulders up and back down, and I said "I don't know and nether dose Chi don't blame me". The room was silent no one said anything for awhile as I got up.

()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()

Wooo what did mangle do why she blush I don't know ... hehehe WELL Thx for reading and I will cya all later beekeeper!! (/0-0\)