Chapter 2

Foxys POV

  A loud bang echoed through the room as the door hit the wall. It's movement made a storm of dust flow around the room. Something a blur of blue and brown could be seen in the doorway. "I told you there was nothing in here but boxes and dust"!
    The blue thing leaned in deeper and looked dumb founded. "Would you look at that, there is something in here" the brown thing smacked his head with a snicker. The dust cleared out of the way and there was a light blue bunny like Bonnie, but he was shiny like a toy and had green eyes. There also was a bear that looked like Freddy as a toy.
    They were standing in the door way just eyeing us everyone in complete silence. Freddy breaks it and openly asks "Who are you, and why are you here?" The rabbit stares at him blankly, mostly shocked. Eventually he shakes his head and responds.
    "Well hello there, I didn't expect you to be here. My name is Toy Bonnie..." He looked around the room at us and observed our confusions with a glare. "you don't seem to be in great condition, may I ask the same question to as who are you and why you here?"
    As the room got quiter and quiter the bunny was getting impatient, I took this opportunity to speak up for my friends. "Let me tell you this little Mr.Hopps, you don't need to know who we are not do I care to tell you." My friends totally agree that none of us care, they nodded of approval.
    Toy Bonnie glared at me percing a dagger through my power box. He was fumming so much it was funny. He was about to tell when his friend smacked him on his head telling him to chill out. "Could you not do that!" He bursted a screeched but stopped after that, you could tell he was still frustrated.
    "I'm sorry about his terrible behavior he was trying to prove a point and failed..." He smiled at us and tried to brighten the mood it wasn't really working. "my name is Toy Freddy, I hope you could forgive us intruding in on you, much apologies.
     Freddy was quick to respond "ok cool glad to be on the same page, I still don't know why we should trust you though?" Freddy stared a thought of something, time past and we were all getting annoyed but he finally responded.
    "You don't have to trust us but, you are in our pizzeria so you have to be respectful if you would like to come out here and out of the dusty room?" He jestures for us to get up and into the hallway no budge. Toy Freddy then tells toy Bonnie to "go get the others." Toy Bonnie rolled his eyes and stormed out in a fussy attitude. Because he left we divided to get up. I was the last one out of the room following Bonnie.
    To the right of me was a huge hallway with many side rooms and a desk at the far back, almost like a office but with no doors like I remember. The walls were covered in posters I found on to my left of the bear and bunny but also a chicken and fox. We're we replaced by them, that's so stupid why would they do that. Toy Bonnie came running back with the chicken and fox, two frustrated kids and a floating puppet!?
    Toy freddy pointed to the chicken and fox "They are Toy chica and mangle..." he stared down to the annoyed kids "those two are rambunctious and crazy, there named BB and JJ..." then we was going  to continue on but when he looked around for the weird puppet thing it wasn't there "there's also the marionette, but they ran off somewhere, I wouldn't bother them if I were you.
    Toy Bonnie wasn't having it, "this is lame, I'm going to the stage cya losers!" He walked off with the rest of his friends and we followed. I couldn't help but eye the fox, witch I assume to be my replacement, she was vary skinny and shiny, she was gorgeous for an animatronic at that. When we got to the party room I wasn't feeling like socializing, so as the others went to talk I sat in the corner and watched.
    Everything was so new I was so uneasy. I felt like there was someone watching me it wasn't right. Everyone else was getting along all night. Chica was cooking with toy chica, Bonnie was given a new quitar from Toy Bonnie, and Freddy was exploring. Toy Freddy went somewhere, known knows. I was gathering my thoughts about what happened us, why we are here, where am I gonna go I don't have pirates cove no more. Might as well just lay here I guess. I was lieing down when I heard a huge bang from the kitchen. I instantly hopped up and ran towards the sound.

Long Time Emotions {Fangle FNAF}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें