A Good or Bad Secret

Foxy's POV

I got closer towards mangle see was huddled in darkness near the back corner of one of the side hallways were there's not much light. I slowly got closer and when I came to her I asked "Are you ok Mang?" She looked at me and then down at the floor I could tell she bit her lip for a reason she wasn't wanting to respond. She spoke up in a quiet voice but I could here her "I ha-Have some news..." I could tell something was up but I waited because I knew that response was not what she was looking for she wanted to speak she just didn't have the determination. (#undertale fans)

"Foxy you might not believe me but..." I could not think of what she was trying to say till she said two words that made me think so hard and fast and crazy because of it. "I'm pregnant!" The words came out of her mouth and I froze she held up the test and it was clear she was pregnant and it was true. I stood in shock for 2 seconds then instantly said "Oh my goodness that's, wow, that's great!" She smiled and looked up at me and hugged me to where her mouth was near my ear to make sure I heard what she said next and I could have guessed it "your the father" she said quite and giggled.

We kissed and walked out to kids cove for once and sat down at mangled pirate ship toy Chica made her it's a great table I have to admit. We talked about it and agreed to keep it a secret for now because it's weird to mangle and not many people know that we are in a full relationship. So because of that saying that mangle is pregnant may sound weird but will tell everyone later. Mangle grabbed paper and marker and started writing down names I could guess what she was doing.

The rest of the day went I guess you could say normal me and Mangle came back to end up seeing everyone in the party room tired but trying to clean up party decorations. We joined in and it was done fast. The girl's all went to the kitchen to get food. The boys all staid at the table and I have a arm wrestling contest with Freddy it was a wile but I beat him the second his arm hit the table I tried not to think about it because everyone was betting money on who will win and I think everyone voted for freddy so a lot of the money went to bonnie who voted I would win. He knows my strength I hang out with him a lot for him to learn that so he won. We all had dinner props to the girls the food was great. When everyone was done me and Mangle went back to my room laid down in bed and when I was trying to fall asleep she cuddled in right next to me as I saw her dose off and soon so did i.

()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()

Wow chapter is out and that happened well you expected it right right well u didn't have to but thx for reading it I am sorry for the long wait for this post it's not that I didn't want to post I couldn't but now I can so I did and it might be another rap up but it's something new so thx for reading and I will cya all later BUYYYYY