The Wedding

Foxy's POV

(Five months have past seems last chap)

I just got into my tux as I put on my tie. Then I August the tie. Bonnie walked in to say hi and give me company. I was getting scared of what might happen, I am thinking crazy thoughts. Bonnie put his hand on my shod and could tell I was worried. "Hey, Foxy it's gonna be ok she will say yes, believe it."

Bonnie was my best man and my best friend. He's always been there for me. I walked out onto the aisle and to the arc. I waited as I stood there till music turned on and Mangle came out of the curtains with Toy Chica behind her as he best Lady. Mangle stood in front of me, and she looked gorgeous. She had a white dress all the way down to the ground, she was wearing a white over hood and had a grey stripe sounding the tips of the hood and the bitten line of her dress, the dress had a diamond pattern on the back of her dress. The man performing are marriage said what he needed to say and we both said are vowels.

The guy said "Any reason why these two should not be married?" I looked in the crowd and saw my brother I didn't realize he came, he slightly raised his hand as a joke and Freddy who was sitting next to him slapped it down. The ring man came out with are rings on a white pillow, we grabbed them and continued. "Mangle White do you take Foxy as you lawful wedded husband?"the man asked.
"Yes I do!" Mangle said looking at me and smiling.
"Foxy Hook do you take Mangle as your lawful wedded wife?" The man asked as I was eager to say the answer so fast.
"Yes I do!" I respond happily.
"You may now kiss the bride" he said aloud as me and Mangle pulled into a kiss with no hesitation. We were interrupted after everyone stoped clapping and I was holding mangle in a embrace, Evelyn who was being held by Chica said "ewwwwwww!"
We laughed and I picked up Mangle and walked down the aisle as we went to the party room.

()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()

So yaaaaaaaaaaaass the books over sorry but I am starting a new and better Fangle high school book soon so stay tuned I hope you liked this book if so please vote it will be vary well appreciated and thx for reading I will cya all next time
Byyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeee

-AshDaWolfzzzz