PARTY

Foxy's POV

I come up to everyone in the pizzeria but mangle talking and everyone wasn't having the best of a day. I told them mangle was sleeping and Chi looked down and then said "well I hope she gets up soon I had the best idea.... ever"! We all just starred at her waiting to say something and she hesitated, after awhile she screamed "LETS HAVE A PARTY"!!! The toys jumped around and me and freddy and bonnie just looked at each other and smiled. As a growing sound came from the hall mangle came out and said "w-wait p-p-party"?!

She sounded shocked as she just got up and the toys were now slamming box's of decorations on the table when I looked at the clock it was 4:00.
I had been here for like a day and 4 hours is what it felt like because I have woken up before I meet the toys and I just sat there in that room but seance then I meet 7 new robots, all my friends are wreaked, I got hit with a fire extinguisher, the stove brunt down mangle had a break down and took a quick nap, and now where gonna have a party... yay.

As everyone got ready me and freddy found some party wear and everyone got ready when we came back out the place was like a disco it was decorated like it took 6 hours! Everyone slowly came to the party room or stage room first Fred then bon then Chi then bonnie the Chica then freddy the BB and JJ then the puppet and last mangle. When I saw her I almost blushed but I held it back. She was wearing a bright blue long dress with little stars on it and pink bow in her fur she was beautiful and with out thinking about what I'm saying at all I said "You look nice Mangle"

she stared at me and blushed and then Managed to get out "t-th-thanks" I was about to slap myself after I said that. We kept waking towards freddy and I knew I was blushing about what I just said then I started whispering when no body could here me "stupid, stupid, stupid foxy" we partied and had a lot of fun when it ended it was 5:43 we had to go somewhere and Fred said that me, freddy, Chica, and bonnie couldn't stay in there so he made room agreements. "Freddy with Fred, Chica With Chi, Bonnie with Bon, and Foxy and Mangle" Fred said I looked over at mangle and she had a still impression and then said "follow me Foxy" and blushed. As we walked to her cove I pulled up a blanket that I found in the storage room I grabbed it on my way out and I laid down on mangles couch and then admitted "thx for letting me stay in here" I said as she fell asleep and then i did so to.

()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()

Well ya that chapter was that sooooooooo (derpy face...) I hope you all like it I will see you all next time byyyyyyyyyyy! \"0"/