Something New

I woke up got ready and came to the stage room for breakfast. When I got there I saw Jeremy and Fred carrying a golden robot walking towards another golden robot. When everyone got here Fred said that those two new robots were brothers and named Goldie and Spring, then Fred turned them on and when they opened there eyes they screamed. "Hello goldie and Spring after what you went threw you are here now so welcome" Fred told them. Everyone greater each other and we all hung out not much to do though.

As I was walking around I was thinking what I could do but I just had nothing to do. I whistled for a while till Jeremy came to talk to me and said that me, freddy, chica, and bonnie had to sit in the parts and services room or chill in one of the Toys bedrooms for the day time freddy went to Fred's room Chica went to Chi's room and I was gonna go to Mangle's room as all the toys were getting in place but that was were her cove was she preformed there so she told me "can you take Charlie and go hang out with your friends I will cya after the day" I was kinda praying that nothing happened to mangle in the day time I know what those kids can do.

As I walked in and picked up Charlie he bugged to stay and I went to Bon's room were bonnie was. I sat down Charlie and he went and jumped on bonnie. We sat and played Bon's video games for a along time and then we played some chess. The place got boring I wanted to see if mangle was ok. As the 8pm bell rang the restaurant closed. As soon as Bon came to let us out I ran to Mangles stage and i was so surprised at what I saw.

()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()

Sorry if short but it is needed well look who is here goldie and Spring they can't cause no trouble right? Well what happened to mangle good or bad you will have to find out well cya layers byyeeeee(!)