The Bears Sing

The reason this took so long to make is because I wrote it like 4 times and each time it deleted itself until finally because I am writing this is a weeks advanced this is still gonna be published at the same time as always just wanted to point out how annoying this app is sometimes ok read....

()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()

Foxy's POV

After that warm air breath of word came out of lungs into the air party was the only thing people were thinking about. Slowly but surely everyone was running around crazy grabbing supplies and all sorts of stuff to make the party. Freddy and bonnie found there microphone and guitar as the toys went to get there instruments as me spring goldie mangle and Chica set up banners and stuff. Everything was going fine and the party was looking great. Mangle walked up to me and whimpered "i got to go somewhere I will be right back."

I thought about that for a second and realized ok she can do it I want her Bose but I have a something she needs to follow. "Ok, but if you don't get back before the party ends I am coming to find you ok be safe." I told her as I kissed her on the forehead and watched her walk out the door.
The party has started in almost no time at all but the minute were flying by as we went through almost 7 boxes of pizza and 3 cakes geez. Freddy and Goldie went up on the stage and were gesturing for everyone to sit down and watch the performance.

They sang and sang for awhile I think 4-5 songs. They said the title of the song but I always missed it or didn't understand but the songs were ok. Half of them were duo's and the other half were stage front on Freddy or goldie as the other watched behind and beat boxed never heard a bear do that. Man I almost thought Fred was gonna join in at one point but he didn't. It was a kinda sucked but I ant trying to be rude so I got up to get more pizza but as I was walking I saw mangle and she looked like she was trying to get me to come there so I walked over slowly...

()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()

Well that's that it's like night when I am writing this so ya I needed to get sleep so that is why it could be little bit shorter then Normal but it got to the point and what is Mangle wanting to say or do well you will find out next time byeeeeee!

I will post a new chapter when people start actually reading the book haha yaaaaaa