1. A beginning to remember

It's just the beginning of a fantastic love story.

It was new years eve, Rose is standing with her friends and talking at a party, but she is distracted... By what you may ask? By the beautiful Rosie.
Rosie is standing in the other side of the room talking to a guy. Rose just wanted to go over and kiss her, but she is clearly straight, Rose thought.

All night Rose only could think about the beautiful girl, but didn't know her name, Rose just knew she wanted her. Rose started to drink a lot of alcohol, so much that she passes out.
People notice she is just laying on the floor, Rosie saw her too, and she called the ambulance fast. The party kinda dies, because of the shock.

The ambulance gets to the party, they are in a hurry.
They are getting Rose ready to go to the hospital and ask if someone wants to go with her, to be there for Rose. Rosie doesn't think about it and just says "I will do it" and start going into the ambulance and sit next to Rose, even tho Rosie didn't know her at all.

At the hospital.
Rosie is sitting next to the bed that Rose is sleeping in and holding her hand, and she falls asleep.
The next morning Rosie wakes up, still holding Roses' hand. She starts getting a warm feeling in her chest, but she had to leave before Rose wakes up, she had to go home to her boyfriend before he gets worried, but she left her a note saying I hope you are feeling better soon, get well. I stayed all night to make sure you were alright, even tho I don't know you, I'll be back later to check up on you. Love Rosie.

To be continued...