13. What is meant to be, will be...

Rosie went home to her own place, she knew that she did something stupid by leaving, but it was the best, for now, she felt like it was for the best. She was thinking so much about Rose, but also about what happened. She felt terrible. Nothing was going right for at the time, life is just falling apart and crushing her. She cries herself to sleep and hugging her pillow. 
Rose and Rosie didn't talk or text each other for some time until Rose has had enough...
It was way to hard for her not knowing what's going on, and it has to stop, she thought.
Rose decided that they should stop hurting each other, and just figure out how to deal with these problems that are gonna be there sometimes, without splitting up.
She has a plan how to get Rosie back because she loves her with all of her heart.

Rose started talking to her family about her plan, and her family is a little afraid that this plan is gonna be a little risky. They don't wanna see Rose getting hurt again. Rose wasn't scared, she knew what she wants.
She is getting started on her plan to get back with Rosie.

Meanwhile Rose was making her plan, Rosie was trying to forget bad thing in her life, and trying not to call Rose. She is seeing 3 of her friends, and they went to a bar, so they could have some fun. Rosie got carried away and drank way to much, and became wasted. She was out of control. Her friends helped her home so she could get some sleep. Rosie fell asleep, but right before she said: "I want to marry Rose." And Rosie's friend heard it, and they all stood up and looked slowly at each other. They had an idea, but they needed to talk to Rose.
They all walked into another room and called Rose to tell her what Rosie said. Rose's heart just made an extra jump, then she breath heavily and tells Rosie's friends her plan. Her plan is to ask Rosie to marry her. The friends screamed and quickly tried to stop so they wouldn't wake Rosie up.
Rose asked if they would want to help her, and they of course would. So she told them what her plan was.

The next morning Rose wakes up with a really bad headache, holding her hand up to her head and squeezing her eyes slowly together, because of the pain. She was so confused because she had a dream about Rose proposing to her at midnight, on New Year's Eve... Rosie was looking around in her room, and her friends weren't there. She started to look around at her house, but they were gone. Rosie wanted to talk to them about her dream, but since they weren't there, she called them. No one answered their phones, so she texted them about the dream. Meanwhile, they were out with Rose to help her plan the proposal.

To be continued...