10. Walked away...

One night Rose and Rosie were watching tv. Rosie got a phone call, she took her phone. She was so happy, but then her face just dropped... She didn't say anything. Rose saw her face drop but didn't know what was going on. After the phone call, Rosie took her jacket and walked outside without saying anything. Rose looked at the door closing and was so confused. She ran after Rosie, but when Rose got outside, there was not a sight of her. Rose thought that she must have gone home, so she drove over to her house, but still no Rosie. Rose called her, and she took the phone but didn't say anything and hang up. The first thought that went through Rose's head was that something was totally wrong. 

Rose started to panic and called everyone Rosie know to see if they had seen her. 
Rose drove around all night to find Rosie, but she didn't find her. She has disappeared into thin air.
Rosie was gone, and Rose was so scared if something happened to her. Rose was imagining the worst.

Rosie had taken the bus home to her parents, and she got them not to tell Rose that she was there.

Rose went home, and started crying. Rosie was gone, and she don't know how to find her. 
She went outside again and started asking strangers if they had seen Rosie, and showed a picture of her.
But everyone said they haven't seen her. Rose had been trying to find someone who might have seen her for hours. Then she asks this man who said that he had seen Rosie on a bus that was on the way the street Rosie's parents lived at. Rose drove over there, she was so mad and sad.

Rose knocked on the door, Rosie's mother opened the door and she just asked her to leave. Rose didn't leave, she was so stubborn and stayed. Rose said "I am not gonna leave until I know Rosie is fine, and find out what happened last night."
Rosie's mother looked at her, she was quite surprised how protective Rose is for Rosie. Then the mother said "She is gonna be fine, she need to be with her family, something terrible happened. I can't tell you what it is yet, I am sorry."
Rose looked at the ground, Rosie's mother closed the door, and Rose decided to sit at the front door until she was able to see Rosie.

To be continued...