7 Paradise in hell

Everything is amazing for Rose and Rosie, they are happy and they feel like their relationship is paradise, but they still have had some arguments, but that's life. Rose and Rosie have been dating for 4 months at this time, and they are planning a vacation to Paris. Looking for a hotel and a flight. Everything was planned and ready, they are leaving in 3 weeks. Both of them are so excited!

They are planning everything to do and what to go see! And finished packing

They are planning everything to do and what to go see! And finished packing. Everything is ready!

2 weeks before their trip, Rosie was home alone and her ex-boyfriend comes by and wants her back. Rosie is standing with an open mouth, because of the shock, he kissed her. But he had a plan to get her back!
He got a friend to record it and cut the part where she stopped the kiss. They send the video over Facebook with the text 'What a bitch she's cheating on you!'

Rose was sitting with her laptop and crying. She texted Rosie and said that they're over.
Rosie was so confused and sad, she didn't know what to do. Rose didn't give a reason for her to break up with her, she just ended ghosting her after that.

The same night the ex-boyfriend came back to Rosie, she was crying and drinking a lot of alcohol. She looked like a mess. The ex-boyfriend asked what happened, and she told what she knew. But that this moment he knew he f*cked everything up, and he knew she wouldn't get back with him if he told her. He felt so back about it but didn't say anything about it, and he went home, feeling like shit.
Rosie and Rose weren't together, and they were both heartbroken.
After 12 days he sends Rosie the video he did send to Rose, and the original video and told her everything.
She was so mad at him, she told him never to contact her ever again.

Rosie texted Rose the original video, and of course the story about what happened. But no luck, Rose blocked Rosie. 

Rosie started to get desperate, there were only two days until the trip! She texted her friends, that she knew had Roses number. She went over to Roses flat, to show her, but still no luck. Rose wasn't home. 

Rosie had no luck to get in contact with Rose.

To be continued...