4. Is it worth it?

Rose kept ignoring Rosie for a month, she was trying to figure out if it was worth trying to be with Rosie. What if Rosie would do the same to her, what she did to her boyfriend. Rose was scared that she would end up getting hurt, but she also knew that she was already hurt. She really missed talking to Rosie, so Rose decided to leave her worries behind her, and just love Rosie now, and see how things will work out, but she was sure that Rosie was the one for her. 

Rose started to text Rosie again, she wrote that she missed her, and wanted to talk...
But Rosie didn't respond for hours.

Meanwhile... Rosie was out with a friend, and she didn't see that Rose texted her, because she forgot her phone at home. When Rosie got home she saw the text message, Rosie started to get a warm feeling in her heart again and started smiling. She texted Rose right away after she saw the text. They agreed to meet up the next day.
Rose and Rosie became so happy, but nervous at the same time.
Rose thought about Rosie's cute smile and beautiful eyes. She felt like her heart was burning up of love.
Rosie just loves Roses sense of humor and her cute but weirdly laugh. She started to laugh and smile. She just wanted to be with Rose, because she felt empty without her. Rose was her world. 

The next day...

They were both getting ready, they wanted to impress each other. Even tho they just were meeting each other for a casual talk, but both of them wanted more than that. They wanted each other, just holding each other, kissing... And of course more, but none of them knew what their relationship will be like, where it will go... If they even are going to start to date. Only time can tell... 

To be continued...