8. One kiss

Rosie kept trying to go back to Rose's flat to see if she was home, but she was still gone.
Rosie was so sad and scared, she don't know what happened to Rose.

Rosie started calling all her friends who got Rose's number, but still no luck, they couldn't get in contact with her at all. Rosie last option was to call Rose's mother, she was thinking about it for a while. She ended up calling her.
Rose's mother told Rosie that she has been at the hospital since the night they broke up.
Rosie asked what happened, Rose's mother told that Rose was texting and walking, but didn't watch out for the roads, and was hit by a car.
Rose is in a coma.
Those words hurts Rosie so much, she knew that she should go visit her. The feeling of losing her, was heartbreaking. She rather want Rose in her life as a friend, than nothing at all. No matter what Rose need to know everything.

Rosie was crying in the cap on the way to the hospital.
When Rosie got there, she saw Rose, just laying there, almost like she was in a really deep sleep.
Rosie went over to a chair next to the bed, she took her hand and kissed it. She said "I don't wanna lose you, because I love you. Please come back. I don't want anyone else than you." She was still crying.
Rose's hand started shaking a little, like she heard every word Rosie said.
Rosie leaned over her and kissed her mouth, she was looking at Rose's face, hoping she would wake up.
But nothing happened.
Rosie slept in the chair next to Rose. The next morning Rosie woke up, and still hoping Rose would wake up, Rosie wrote a note just like the first time, because she had the thought what if she wakes up and I am not there. Rosie had to leave for work. She kissed Rose goodbye. Rosie left.

After Rosie left, Rose woke up, saw the note she left her, it was saying Dear Rose. I love you more than anything in the world, I would never cheat on you. You need to know what really happened. I left my phone next to you, lock it up, the code is 3112, I trust you. Find the video in my camera library. That's the truth. I'll explain everything when you wake up and I am with you.
Rose cried reading this, she saw the video, and now she felt so stupid. Rose was slowly standing up, she just walked out of the hospital without saying anything to anyone. She was a little dizzy and walked the whole way down to Rosie's work.
Rosie saw Rose standing in the door, it felt like time stopped. She ran over to Rose and kissed her. Rose just stopped her, and Rosie got scared. But Rose said "I love you, and I should have trusted you, please forgive me." Rosie looked shocked at Rose.

To be continued...