15. New Year's Eve...

It's almost time, Rose is getting more and more excited. She is feeling a bit sick because of the excitement, but she is ready. Rose is going after what she wants, and that is Rosie. 

Rosie was at her own place, then her friends showed up and knocked on the door. Rosie didn't know who was knocking, she opened the door. She looked a little odd on her friends and asked what they wanted. Rosie hadn't any plans for New Year, so her friends asked if she wanted to go to a party. Rosie agreed on going. Her friends stayed with her, and getting ready for the party. They were drinking, laughing and talking, just having a really good time. 

Rose has rented the same place where they met and having her own family and Rosies family helping her to decorate the room. After 3 hours with stress on Roses mind, they were done. Rose had invited a lot of Rosie's friends, and both of their family couldn't be there, because Rose think it would be too obvious if they were there. It's already 6 pm, and there is an hour to her party starts. 

The snow was falling, you can see all the footprint in the snow. Rosie was walking with her friends, arm in arm they walked and have some fun. They were messing around. Rosie didn't have any worries or sadness at the moment, she was laughing and had forgotten every little problem she had. They were right in front of the building they should be at, and Rosie completely stopped laughing, she let go of her friends' arms. She froze up. Suddenly Rose was on her mind again, she was thinking that it's like everything lead to Rose. She needed to see Rose, she just started running and saying that she can't go in there without Rose. Rosies friends looked worried at each other. They had to do something to get Rosie back. One of her friends quickly ran after Rosie. She grabbed Rosie's arm, and Rosie tried to get free. Her friend tries to get her back so they can go to the party. Then she got an idea to get her back, she said to Rosie: "Rose isn't home, she's out of town." Rosie stopped, and her heart broke. She fell down on the ground crying. She was screaming for Roses name. Her friend looked at her, trying to get her up. When Rosie got up, they started going to the party. Her friends tried everything to make her feel better, but nothing helped. They got inside to the party, Rosie went straight to the drinks and ordered a lot of shots. She drank them all quickly and slowly got drunk. Her friends got her away from the drinks, they didn't want her not being able to remember this day. Rosie started dancing with her friends. 

The Proposal Plan are starting... 

At 11.45 pm Rose was faking that she passing out. One person yelled that someone needed to help, no one went over to help, because it needed to be Rosie. Rosie ran over there, feeling a bit odd, it was for sure deja-vu for Rosie. When Rosie got over to the girl who passed out, she looked at the girl and was wondering why Rose was there. Rosie quickly went to hug Rose, even though she was passed out. Rosie also kissed her. Right after the kiss, Rose opened her eyes. Rosie just looked a little shocked, and so relieved. Rose hugged Rosie once again while hugging, Rosie said "I am so sorry, I can't live without you. I will never leave you again Rose." Rose stopped hugging Rosie and kissed her. Rose finds a ring and says: "I am so happy to hear that Rosie because I feel the exact same way. I love you. Will you marry me?

Rosies' eyes were now wide open, she dropped her jaw. She was silent for a minute, it was like her mouth didn't function. Then when she got a word out of her mouth, she just screamed "YES OF COURSE!" Jumped over and kissed Rose. Her arms were around Rose' neck. They looked into each other's eyes, they had the biggest smile on their mouth. 

Rose looked at Rosie and said: "I have faith in us, you are my dream. Love is amazing, and now when I found my love, I will never let her go."

12 pm they kissed each other, the party ended. Rose and Rosie will have each other forever. No one can break them apart. Love is love.

THE END...