11. Pain is part of life

Rose was sitting at the front door, it started to get dark and cold. She fell asleep.
The next morning Rosie went outside to take a walk, but then she sees Rose, she starts yelling to her parents. They get Rose inside and under some blankets.

Rose wakes up and sees Rosie, then she just start hugging her. Rose tells her that she was so scared what happened to Rosie.
Rose hold Rosie tight into her for 5 minutes, and didn't want to let go.
Rosie asked why she was outside sleeping, and how long she has been here. And Rose just answer with "Since yesterday when your mother wouldn't let me in, because you didn't want to see me."
Rosie looked very angry at her mother, because she didn't know Rose came by. Rosie never told her mother that she didn't want to see Rose, and that was what she told Rose.
Rosie went into a room and got her jacket, and said to Rose that they were leaving know. They went outside, and Rosie slammed the door.

Rosie were so upset that her mother would lie, and didn't understand why.
But Rose were more worried about what happened last night, but didn't want to ask right in this moment, since Rosie were so angry and sad. So she did let it go, and was trying to calm Rosie down, hold her hand.
When they got home to Rose's building, they walked inside.

When they were inside Rose kissed Rosie, and after the kissed she asked what happened the night before. Rosie's face dropped once again, and starting crying, and she couldn't stop. Rose hugged her.
Rose did once again let it go, and agreed not to ask about it so they could have a nice calm day.
While Rose was hugging Rosie she couldn't stop thinking about what happened, she was so concerned. But she didn't say anything or asked about it.

To be continued...