9. The one I want

Rosie gets herself to say "I don't like not being with you" Rose feels the same way, and tells Rosie that.
Holding each other's hands, and feeling their hearts beating in their chest, because of love.

Rose and Rosie both know they love each other and don't want anyone else. It is just love!

The next day they went for a walk in the park, they were holding hands. Feeling the wind against their bodies. Looking each other in the eyes.
Some strange woman walks over to them and just looks at them. Rosie and Rose were confused and ask if she wanted something. The lady just said "I am remembering my first love, we were standing in this park when I knew that I wanted to marry her, but that day she didn't see a car driving and it killed her. I never loved anyone else after that. If you are in love, never wait to tell them."
They both looked really shocked at the woman, they started to squeeze each other hands a little and turned their head around and saw each other in the eyes. They were smiling, and Rose said "I won't let this one go." and winked to Rosie. 

They were spending almost every day together ever since, and they didn't want to lose each other again. 

One evening they went out to eat dinner, on the way to the restaurant they ran into Rosie's ex-boyfriend, Rose and Rosie just looked mad at him, without saying anything. He started saying "I am sorry... I hope you are doing well." Rose and Rosie didn't say anything for a while, and Rose just opened her mouth at said: "In the matter of fact, we are doing fantastic, and we are engaged now." It was a lie, but Rose was afraid that he would do something to split them up again. Rosie just looked at her and played along. The ex-boyfriend was happy for them, and he has moved on, he got a new girlfriend. Then she came over to them and looked a little suspicious at them, then smiled at both of them. She just said: "One of you must be Rosie?" and then laughed a little. Rosie was so confused and asked how she knew. The woman told Rosie that her ex-boyfriend told the whole story about them. Rosie looked at her and was a little ashamed, but then she just laughed it off. 

Rose and Rosie walked away and went to the restaurant on their little date. 

To be continued...