5. The talk

Rose and Rosie met outside a restaurant, at 6 pm. They looked at each other for a while and smiling. But then Rose said "Let's go inside" She took her hand out and hoping Rosie is gonna hold her hand. Rosie took her hand out and grabbed Roses hand, they walk closely into each other and went to the restaurant. 

They had to wait for a table to be ready, so they stood holding hands and talking. But then Rosie notice that her ex-boyfriend was there with a new girl, probably a date Rosie thought. She looked down, and her smile disappeared a little. Rose saw it and asked what was wrong. Rosie just pointed to the table where he was sitting, and Rose looked behind her and saw him. She looked back at Rosie. Just looked at her, she didn't say anything for a moment. Then she got herself to say "Rosie, I like you. Maybe I even love you. I hope someday that will be enough"

Rosie just looked shocked at Rose, she didn't know what to say. But then she responded "That's already enough, but I never thought I would fall so much in love with someone. And I maybe even love you too" Rosie kissed her, she knew that Rose was the love she always has been waiting for. And she forgot everything about the ex-boyfriend.

Before they got a table, they left the restaurant and head home to Roses flat

Before they got a table, they left the restaurant and head home to Roses flat. They made some food together at the flat and watched 'Buffy the vampire slayer' together. They were cuddling on the couch. Rosie fell asleep, Rose just looked at her for almost 10 minutes and then she fell asleep too. The tv was still turned on and played a scene where Willow and Tara kissed for the first time. It was so romantic. 

The next morning Rosie woke up, she saw that Rose still was sleeping. She didn't want to wake her up, so she slowly started getting up and walked out to the kitchen. She looked at what Rose got in the fridge and started making some breakfast.  

When Rose woke up she just saw that Rosie was gone, and got upset because she thought Rosie had left. Then Rosie walked into the living room again with breakfast, and Roses face just started lighting up again. She told Rosie, that she thought she had left. Rosie just giggled a little and said she wouldn't do that, only if she left a note promising that she will be back soon and gave her little wink. Roses just said "Just like the first time, I hope so" and kissed her. 

They spend the whole day together just watching Buffy the vampire slayer. 

To be continued...