6. Let's make it official

Everything is going well for Rose and Rosie, they spend almost every day together and want to make their relationship official to everyone. But Rosie is a little scared to tell her parents since she hasn't told her parents that her boyfriend broke up with her because she fell in love with a woman, and cheated on him, even tho it only was a kiss. 

They tell all their friends first, and they all approve of their relationship. No one says anything bad about it, they just congratulate both of them. 

They are going over to Rose's family for dinner and planning to tell her parents about them. When they arrive the family is happy to see Rose and they are very kind to Rosie. Hugging and smiling. They are going to sit at the table, and Rose's mother is putting all the food on the table, and they all start taking some food on their plates. They talk and laughs. Rose looks at Rosie, giving her a big smile. They smile at each other and hold hands under the table. Rose said that they have something to tell the family. They are all looking at Rose and Rosie, kinda worried but happy. Rose is looking at Rosie and then at her family, then she says "I want you to know, Rosie is my girlfriend, we have been seeing each other for a while and I love her." Rose's family looked at Rose, they gave her a big smile. They were so happy for Rose, the family hasn't seen her so happy for a really long time, so they know Rosie is amazing to her. Her mother says "Oh darling, that's fantastic, we are happy for you. Rosie... I can see how happy Rose is with you, that warms my heart. I just want the best for Rose, and you are the best." Rosie just smiled at Roses mother, and make sure she wouldn't hurt Rose, and told her that Rose was the best thing that ever has happened to her. Which make Rose loving her even more if that's even possible. She kissed Rosie. 

They needed to wait to tell Rosies parents because they were in America for a vacation, and they didn't want to tell them over the phone

Rose spent the night at Rosie's house. Having "fun" all night. 

The next morning they went to the kitchen to get some breakfast when they hear someone knocking on the door. Rosie asked Rose to open the door, and Rosie went into the kitchen. Rose opens the door, some a man and a woman she didn't know was standing in front of the door, and they asked if Rosie didn't live there anymore, Rose responded that of course, she did, and then she asked who she should tell was standing at the door. The woman says "We are her parents" Rose's smile just dropped a little, she was so shocked, and then she called to Rosie that her parents were here. Rosie dropped a spoon on the floor and ran out to the door to say hi to them. Rosie's parents were telling Rosie that she should be opening her own door, and kinda judging her. Then the father asks "Who is your friend." Rosie and Rose looked at each other. Rosie just shallowed her own spit. She wants to tell them, so she asks them to get inside and sit down. They are all sitting in the living room, then Rosie starts talking about what happened between her and her now ex-boyfriend. And then she said, "This is Rose, the girl I fall in love with, are now together and I love her more than anything." Her parents look mad and confused, almost like they didn't like it, but they just started smiling right after and were so supportive about it. Rosie just felt fantastic after telling them and even more happy that they would support them. 

They are now 100% official, they have never been happier in there life. 

To be continued

To be continued...