2. What happend?

Rose woke up in the hospital bed, she was confused. Then she sees the note, and read it. She was even more confused because she doesn't know a Rosie, but Rose just felt like she needed to keep the note. She put it back where it stood before, and kept looking at the note.

Rose doesn't remember anything from the night before, beside the beautiful girl she saw at the party.
She was thinking about her beautiful hair and her beautiful smile.

Later the same day Rosie went back to the hospital to see how Rose was doing.
Rosie walks into her room and Roses eyes are now wide open. She rubs her eyes to see if that really was the girl from last night.
Rosie says "Hey, I am happy to see you are okay, I just talked to the doctor, he said you can leave when you want."
Rose looked at Rosie, a little confused. She asks Rosie "I am so sorry, but do I know you?"
Rosie laughs and looks at Rose, she starts getting the same warm feeling in her chest like she did earlier today, and didn't know why. Rosie just ignored it and say "I am so sorry, I am Rosie. I called the ambulance yesterday. So I went with you to the hospital." She smiles.
Rose started to figure out she was the one who left the note, but of course, she wasn't sure. So Rose asked Rosie if she was the one who left that note.
Rosie got a little red in her face and admitted that she did leave that note. They smile at each other.

Rosie said that she maybe should leave, but Rose asked her to stay, and she agreed to stay. They talked for hours, but then Rose wanted to get home. Rosie follows her home. They walked and talked the whole way to her flat.
They both started to really like each other, none of them said anything about it.

They stood in front of the door up to Roses flat

Looking each other in the eyes. Rosie leaned in and kissed Rose, but quickly stopped and apologized.
Rose was shocked but she was loving it so much, so she leaned in for a second kiss. They stood outside in the cold wheater and kissed for a few minutes.
They exchanged numbers, so they could keep in contact.
Rosie and Rose said bye to each other, but already made plans to do something the next day.
Rose walked up to her flat and Rosie heads home.

To be continued...