14. Get ready

Rose wanted this proposal to be the best proposal ever seen. She started feeling more an more nervous, it was getting closer to the day.
Rose had Rosie's family and friends helping her, so she can get Rosie to the place they saw each other for the first time, same day, New Years Eves.

Rose was walking nervously around in her flat. She has told everyone she knows that she wants to propose to Rosie, everyone except Rosie.
Rose was planning a party for New Year's Eve and she is hoping Rosie are gonna be there.
Rosie gets the invitation to the party, but she doesn't know that Rose is the one hosting this party.
Rosie is, of course, gonna go because she doesn't have any plans for that evening.

Rosie was home in bed when she got a call from her mother, the phone was blinking and playing music. Rosie looks at the phone, she is tired, but she answers the phone. She asked her mother why she was calling, and her mother said that she heard that Rose was going on a vacation for the rest of the month.
It was a part of Roses plan. It should look like Rose wasn't in town for New Year's Eve.
Rosie was so confused over why her mother would tell her that since she is trying to forget Rose a little for now. Rosie's mother hangs up the phone, and Rosie looked at her watch, it was 11.56pm, so late. Rosie went to sleep, but couldn't fall asleep because she was thinking about Rose.
After 2.31am she took her phone and texted Rose. She wrote that she missed her and that she was hoping to see her soon. Rosie feel asleep.

The next morning Rose saw the text, and it made her feel warm inside. Almost like her heart was on fire but in a good way. She knows that Rosie is the one she is supposed to end up with.
No matter how many bumps there are gonna be in their relationship...
Rose was looking outside the window, it started to snow and then Rose remember something Rosie told her. Snowflakes are love. When they fall, they never fall alone.
So Rose was hoping that the snow will still be there for New Years eves, she didn't want to change the date for her proposal.
One snowflake after another was falling down. Rose looked at it. For every little snowflake landing on the ground, Rosie wanted time to go even faster. She wants to propose soon, but it has to be special.

To be continued...