Chapter 4

"You chose... Kim Taehyung?" Jungkook nodded while drinking his banana milk. "Why not? Dont he want to fight at us?" Namjoon just sighed. He dont know if this Jungkook's plan will be good. Taehyung is such a monster to them and honestly they feel scared if Jungkook and Taehyung will keep arguing.

On the other hand, Taehyung didnt focus on his studies. Every students knows that he's the one who will make match to the brats.

"You know what just back out already.." Taehyung look at the two girls infront of him. "You didn't know how cool Jungkook is." Taehyung stood up and fix his things. "I dont have plan to fight them on that bullshit things." Taehyung says lazily and walks outside their classroom.

He goes to the locker room when someone call him. "Taehyung!" He turns around and there he saw Jimin. "J-Jimin?" Jimin smiles at Taehyung. "I miss you kid! Btw how are you now?" Taehyung just smiles at Jimin. "I'm fine now. Thank you again Jiminieee!" Jimin smiles to him and ruffles his hair. "Where sre you going?" Jimin asks. "I'm just going to the locker room btw why are you here?" Taehyung asks while arranging his books in his hands. "Hmm.. Dad wants to talk to me haha.." I just nodded and we turn left when someone stops infront of us.

"Where do you think you're going?" My eyes got widened when I saw Jungkook infront of me. "Hey Jungkook ah!" Jungkook suddenly whimpers because of pain when Jimin kick his thighs.

"Yah! Jimin hyung why are you here!? And do you know him!?" Taehyung looks down because he didnt want to see Jimin and Jungkook arguing. The brat cousins he thinks but Jimin is much nicer that Jungkook.

"The four of you didnt learn a lot. Aish! Why do I have to deal to the four of you!? I'm here cause Daddy wants to talk to me..." Jimin explains. "Are you okay Tae?" Taehyung just smiles at him. He can feel that Jungkook stares at him devilishly.

"Well I think he's scared. Is it because of the OVERWATCH boi?" Taehyung looks at Jungkook and gulps. "You child!" Jimin is about to pinch Jungkook's ears when Yoongi stop him.

"What?" Jimin asks Yoongi but Yoongi just stared at him silently. Jimin harshly get out of Yoongi's hold and grab Taehyung by his arm.

"Are you okay Tae?" Taehyung gives a reassuring smile to Jimin. "I'm fine thanks Jimin." Jimin sniles at him but suddenly faded away.

"Why did he gave you the logo of overwatch?" Taehyung didnt respond. "Taehyung-" Taehyung just smiles at him. "I dont want to play with your cousin anymore. I know that they bring back that fvcking game because of me.." Taehyung sighs and lock his locker. "I have to go now Jimin. Have a nice day!" Jimin hus Taehyung before he went yo his next class.

------------------------->>>>>>>

"Jimin hyung is such an interruption!" Jungkook whines whilie sitting at the couch. Yoongi just stare at him and shooks his head. "I think Jimin is here because his dad wants to talk to him and the reason is YOU." Jungkook's eyes got widened. "Aish! I did not bring any violences in this school! Tito cant be mad at me! And besides he cant kick me out of thia school cause Mom is also the founder of Bighit High!" The three boys nodded. When it comes to Jungkook whining, well they had no choice just to let the guy. Jimin can make his cousin shut up.

"You rabbit!" The four boys turn around and there they saw Jimin looking at them. "Hyung! Why did you interrupt me lately?" Jimin pinch Jungkook's ears which earn a laugh from the three. "Yah! Why are you laughing?" Jungkook glaed at them and they immediately shut up their mouth.

"Taehyung is kind and a good person. Why did you do that to him?" Jimin asks Jungkook. Jungkook just smirk at him. "So you like him more than me?" Jimin smack Jungkook's arm. "You asshole! I just felt pity for the guy. He's just a junior while the four of you are now seniors. I really don't know what kind of foods does Mr. Choi gives to you. Youre such a pain in the ass!" Jimin exclaimed.

Jungkook just pout and rolled his eyes at his hyung. "I dont care! He will fight me no matter what!" Jimin was about to speak when Jungkook shuts the door of his room. Jimin just sighs and take a seat.

"Sorry for Jungkook for being childish.." Jimin just smiles at them. "That kid didnt learn. Btw how's your school day here?" The three just smiles at him. Jimin is younger than the three but he cant call them hyungs. He just can't.

"Ahhh Jimin, Yoongi... Hoseok ad I have classses today. Ummm we have to go now. Bye!" Yoongi was about to respond but its too late. He looks at Jimin who is scrolling through his phone.

Jimin is his first love. Since they are child he admits to himself that he's into boys also and he likes Jimin a lot but Jimin dont know what to say. Yoongi is like a brother to Jimin and Yoongi hates it the most.

"Jimin..." Jimin look at him smiling. "Are you.. mad at me?" Yoongi asks, while fidgeting his fingers. Jimin shooks his head. "Am not. I just feel shock when you protect kookie instead of Taehyung.." Jimin says. Yoongi just stare at his first love eyes.

"I...miss you.." Yoongi says softly. Jimin feels that the guy infront of him really loves him so much. He just didnt know how to express it. Yoongi is known as a playboy but Jimin knew that Yoongi's eyes is just for him. HIM. Jimin on the other hand just sighs heavily and hold Yoongi's hands.

Yoongi feels shock when Jimin holds his hand tightly. "Yoongi... Take care of yourself okay?" Yoongi look at Jimin's eyes. He knows that Jimin didnt knew if he will comeback or not. Jimin studies in other university. He barely visits them or sometimes he didnt have a chance to visit them and that Yoongi hurts the most.

He loves Jimin. He loves Jimin so much but the fact that he hasn't time to his love one is the most painful of all. Jimin is a busy person and he cant stay with Yoongi. He cant stay longer.

"Jimin.." Yoongi hugs Jimin tightly and his eyes started to drop tears. Jimin just sit there and let the guy cry over his shoulders. "J-Jimin... Why c-cant be t-the two of us... B-Be together?" Jimin just sighs and ruffles the older hair. "Jimin... I love you..." Jimin pulls out from the hug and face the older. He wipes the older tears. "Yoongi... We cant be together right now. You understand it right?" Yoongi nodded. Jimin kiss his forehead. "Take care." That's the last thing Jimin said before he went out the BTS office.

---------------------->>>>>>>

"I feel pity for Yoongi." Namjoon says while searching for some music in his playlist. "He always waits Jimin to comeback..." Namjoon added. "But Jimin comeback.. but in a few minutes he will leave again." Hoseok said.

"How bout you Hoseok? Did you miss her?" Hoseok suddenly stop when he hears what NamJoon says. "You miss her right?" Hoseok just smile at him. He misses Mina. Mina is Hoseok's bestfriend and first love since then. They became friends when Hoseok is in the hospital. Mina is beautiful, tall, smart and a strong girl. He knows Mina a lot.

"Hey Yoongi!" NamJoon says andwave his hand to Yoongi who is coming to their way. "Are you okay?" Yoongi smiles at them even the two knows its fake. Hoseok stoods up and started to walk. "Hey where are you going?" Hoseok didn't respond and the two just sighed at him.

-------------------------->>>>>>>

"You need help?" Taehyung looks at Hoseok who is behind him. "Ahhh w-why are you here?" Hoseok sits on a bench and looks at him. "Its my place. Am I the one who has the right to ask you that?" Taehyung didnt answer instead he continue to fix his homework in Math. "Let me do that." Hoseok tooks Taehyung's notebook and compute and fix his homework.

Taehyung just stared at him while computing his homework. In just 2 minutes, Hoseok finishes it. "T-Thank you.." Taehyung feels that his cheeks began tinted pink. He feels his kness trembled when Hoseok steps near at him and kiss his forehead. "Taehyung you're so cute, y'know that?" Taehyung didnt answer and stared at Hoseok who is walking outside the room.

-------------------------------->>>>>>>

Hoseok goes outside the room smiling whe he notice that his friends are talking to a girl. He waks closer to them and he can feel his heart started to beats fast. "There he is! Hoseok!" Mina. Mina waves her hand to Hoseok and Hoseok smiles at her.

Mina walks near to Hoseik and hug him. "You miss me?" Mina asks to Hoseok. Hoseok just laugh and hugs her back. "Of course I miss you Myoui Mina..."