Chapter 16

"Hey Mr. JEON JUNGKOOK! WHAT ARE WE DOING HERE IN YOUR BAR INSIDE YOUR DAMN HOUSE!?" Namjoon shouted at Jungkook who is busy choosing their beers. Jungkook, Namjoon and Yoongi are the only there. Hoseok didnt come to them maybe becausd of what happened between him and Jungkook.

Jungkook sits besides Namjoon and get a tequilla. "I want to be happy." Jungkook muttered and drink a glass of whisky. Yoongi looks worried at Jungkook who is drinking beer. He knows that the guy can be drunk immediately.

"Lets drink!!!" Jungkook says and tossed his glass to Namjoon and Yoongi's beer. Jungkook just drink five glasses of beer and now he feels exhausted and fvcked up.

"Jungkook what's happening?" Yoongi seriously asks at their friend. Jungkook just look at them with wierd face and laugh on his own situation right now. "Why am I drinking?" Jungkook said while staring at his tequilla.

"Jungkook." Jungkook sighs and bit his lower lip. "He said... He wants me to avoid him." Jungkook said in a low tone. Namjoon and Yoongi felt curious on what Jungkook said.

"I cant! I cant lose him! I cant avoid him!" Jungkook shouted to himself while slamming the table loudly. Yoongi gulps while looking at their frirnd who is sobbing right now. Infront of them. This is not the first time Jungkook cried infront of them, I mean it already happen a years ago but that doesn't matter, the matter right now is Jungkook being a pathetic one because of a boy he don't know that he will fall inlove with.

On the other hand Jungkook didn't know why he did this. He just want to ease the pain he's been suffering because of Taehyung. Yes. He fvcking loves Taehyung to the point that he can't lose the guy.

Jungkook punch the table harshly making the two guys beside him gasps. "Yah Jungkook ah! Stop that!" Namjoon shouted but Jungkook didnt listen. "Why everyone doesnt like me!? He's the only one I've been waiting to say that... I'm also important. I want him. I want Taehyung.." Jungkook said and started crying. Yoongi rubs gently Jungkook's back. "Everything will be fine gguk. Trust your love for him."

Hoseok looks at Jungkook with a pity facial expression on his face. He is outside the Bar Room ans secretly looking at his friends. "You really love Taehyung. Now I fvcked up." Hoseok mumbles. He likes Taehyung but he cant say he love him. Its just an affection right? "Things will never get easy gguk but trust your love for him. You will make him yours soon." Hoseok said and started walking away from the Bar room.

>>>>>>>>>

Taehyung sat quitely on his study table and sighs heavily. Is my desicion right? Taehyung remembers Jungkook's face while looking at him. His face says everything. He's down. Taehyung just shook his head and open his book when a paper suddenly fell on the ground.

He opens it and there he saw a letter from Hoseok.

Hey! Uhmm meet me tomorrow on Borahae cafe? Its Hoseok btw. Have a good day!

Taehyung close the paper and put it inside his drawer. He must be happy that Hoseok wants to meet him but how? How can he be happy? Taehyung smiles at himself.

"Yah! Taehyung ah! Come down here! Its time to eat!!"

Taehyung fix his things properly and went downstairs. When he reached the dining area, he saw his mothet and father already eating. He sat down and started to eat. "So how are you and Jungkook?" Taehyung almost choke on what his father said but he just smiled a bit. "Great." Taehyung answered. "Can I ask—" Taehyung shooks his head even his mother didnt finish his words. "T-There's nothing between us. Stop talking Jungkook please." Taehyung said in a low tone but his mom and dad heard him.