Chapter 14

"So that's what really happen?" Mr. Kim asks his son. Taehyung nodded. "Son are you okay? Did that bad people hurts you?" Taehyung shooks his head. "D-Dad I'm sorry.." Taehyung apologize.

Mr. Kim sighs. "We take care of you for so long. I know its hard for us to know that our son lose his virginit..." Mr. Kim hugs Taehyung. "Son are you feeling well now?" Taehyung nodded and wipe his tears. "Sorry again Dad.. Mom.." His parents just nodded at him. "C'mon son lets buy your outfit for tonight.."

>>>>>

"You what!!!?" Jin shockingly exclaimed at Jungkook. Namjoon, Jimin and Yoongi also seems so shock for what they've heard. "Yah Jin hyung! We didnt want that to happen okay? Its just.. we had to!" Jungkook explained while choosing his outfit for tonight.

"What do you mean of 'we had to'?" Namjoon asks Jungkook while trying to calm hia boyfriend. Jungkook looks at them and sighs.

"Its a fvckin long story but I'll gonna make it short. I saw Taehyung being kidnapped by a two maniacs so I save him then when we arrived here late in the evening, Jin hyung wasn't here, he beg to me that he want to be fvcked up. He's fvckin crying that time and... And he touched himself infront of me so I thought the two maniacs give him sex drug to drink. He keeps begging and I felt pity so I have no choice.." Jungkook explains.

They all just sighs on what Jungkook explains. "Is he okay now?" Jimin asks. Jungkook nodded and put his outfit in his bed. "He's alright now. When we finish... fvcked up.. last night.. the drug literally eased inside him.." Jungkook said.

"Okay. I understand. So your the one who lose Taehyung's virginity?" Jungkook nodded making the others groan. "I dont know what will happen if Mom knows this. Okay we'll go downstairs. Prepare yourself already.." Jungkook nodded and goes inside the bathroom.

"They reall fucked each other.." Jin said while preparing for Mina's bday. Namjoon just shook his head because of what happen. "Lets just understand them Jin. But you know what.. I feel pity for Taehyung... He lose jis virginity just to survive." Jin nodded and looks at Namjoon. "What if... Jungkook didn't do that? Is Taehyung on a well condition right now? Or he is being needy all the time?" Namjoon shrugged off and put his arms around Jin's small waist.

"We dont know. Taehyung's first is Jungkook I'm sure of that. I'm hoping that after what happen they will no longer enemies. Lets go I think they're all waiting to us.." Jin nodded.

Jungkook fix his tuxedo when he remembers Taehyung. Is he okay? I think his ass still sore. Jungkook just laugh on how naughty his mind is when he feels his phone vibrated. Hoshi?

He answers the call and put it near his ears. "Hello-"

"JEON JUNGKOOK WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY BESTFRIEND!!??" Jungkook almost jumped in shocked when Hoshi shouted at him on other line.

"Yah Hoshi stop that..."

"No! He touched you! Hey jungkook if youre listening I fvcking swear I will cut your dick into pieces!"

Jungkook was about to speak but its too late. "Is Taehyung with Hoshi? They're together?" Jungkook just shooks his head and walks outside his room.

.>>>>>>>>>>>

"Hoshi what did you do?" They are now in a taxi going to Mina's bday. Hoshi looks at Taehyung worriedly. "Did it hurt you a lot?" Taehyung smacks Hoshi's arm. "Yah! Dont say that!" Taehyung shyly scold him. Hoshi just laugh and hugs his bestfriend.

"That fvcking asshole I swear I'll gonna cut his dick into pieces.." Taehyung just sighs on how naughty his bestfriend is.

As they already reach Mina's house, Taehyung looks around hoping Hoseok is there. "Taehyung lets go inside.." Taehyung smiles at his bestfriend.