Chapter 15

Jungkook just stare at Taehyung. "S-Sorry.." Taehyung says and started to cough. "Let's go. You're already tired." Jungkook said and drive the car.

As they reach Taehyung's house he carries Taehyung and knock the door. "Oh Jungkook— Wait? What happen to my son?" Jungkook didnt respond and just look at Taehyung who is in arms. "Where's his room?" Luckily only Taehyung's mother is there. Mrs. Kim pointed the room at the left. Jungkook bows and walks inside.

Jungkook lays carefully Taehyung on the bed. He sighs while looking at Taehyung's face. "You really love Hoseok." Jungkook said to a sleeping Taehyung. He sits beside Taehyung and caressed Taehyung's cheeks with his thumb.

"Jungkook..*cough*.." Jungkook pulls ayaw his hands on Taehyung's cheeks. Taehyung sits at his bed and cough again. "Taehyung rest now. I will inform Mrs. Kim what really happen.." Jungkook says and stoods up. Taehyung didnt say a word and just look at Jungkook who is walking outside his room quietly.

"Mrs. Kim.." Mrs. Kim looks at Jungkook. "What happens?" Jungkook just sighed. "H-He soaked from rain. I think he's sick now.." Jungkook said. Mrs. Kim sighs and smiles at Jungkook. "Thank you for taking care of my son.." Jungkook nodded. "I-I have to g-go now.." Jungkook said and walks outside the Kim's house.

>>>>>>>

"Where did you go? Jin hyung—" Yoongi didn't finish his word when Jungkook just ignore him. "What are you doing here?" Jungkook calmly asks Hoseok. The others started to felt curious because of what's happening.

"Hey Jungkook!" Jimin shouted. Jungkook just sighs and look at Hoseok who is staring at him. "What's so special to you huh!?" Hoseok and the others seems so shock because of Jungkook's sudden raise his voice.

"Why everyone loves you? Why!?" Jungkook fist started to clutch while looking at Hoseok. "Is it about Taehyung? What happens lately?" Hoseok asks him. Jungkook didn't respond instead he push Hoseok causing the guy to whimps in pain because of the sudden bump in the wall.

"Hey stop that!" Jin shouted at the two guys but they didn't seem to care. Hoseok just sighs and looks at Jungkook.

"You love him? Dont you?" That words makes Jungkook shut up. Did he really loves Taehyung? Jungkook just smack Hoseok jaw and walks outside the sala.

He lays his body on his bed and tears started to wet his cheeks. Do I really love Taehyung? "Fvck!" He muttered at himself. He don't like the feeling. Even he loves Taehyung its impossible for Taehyung to love him cause everyone knows that he's attracted to Hoseok.

"I wish I was Hoseok.." Jungkook whisper. "You will never be Hoseok." Jungkook looks up abd there he saw his brother, Jin, smiling at him. Jungkook didbt give a fuck and just buried his head on his pillow.

"Do you think if you will change yourself as Hoseok, Taehyung will likes you?" Jungkook looks at Jin who is looking at him. "Yes." Jungkook answers. Jin shooks his head. "I think Taehyung is not like that guy you think. Eversince I met that guy, I know he's different from others. Maybe that's the reason why you love him so much?" Jungkook didnt answer.

"Try to make him happy. If you really love him, even it hurts to see him happy with someone else, accept it. That's love bro." Jin finally said and taps Jungkook before he walk outside Jungkook's room.

>>>

Taehyung seems so quiet this past few days. After what happened with them and Jungkook, Jungkook already avoid him. He sighs heavily and walks inside their locker room.

Taehyung put his books inside his locker and close it again. He looks around and there he saw Jungkook flirting with a girl, AGAIN. Jungkook looks at Taehyung and Taehyung immediately avoided Jungkook's gaze and walks outside the lockers room.

Its been 1 week since Jungkook tries to avoid Taehyung. Taehyung didnt know but he feels wierd. Did he really miss Jungkook? Taehyung just shooks his head and walks inside the library.

Jungkook on the other hand dont know why he's doing this. Is he mad? No he isnt. Its just he dont want to make his feelings deeper for the guy who can't love him back. Jungkook looks at Taehyung and Taehyung immediately avoids his gaze and walks outside the locker room.

"So Jungkook.. Free for tonight?" Jungkook looks at Liza and shooks his head. "No." Jungkook said and walks outside the locker room.

He admit. He fvcking misses Taehyung. He feels uneasy when Taehyung just looks at him like a stranger. But he dont want to fall for Taehyung deeply. Jungkook just opens the door of the library and sign at the log book.

"Where's the book..??" Taehyung whines to himself while still finding his favorite novel book. Jungkook on the other hand starts to find a book on the shelf when he saw Taehyung on the other shelf.

Jungkook walks when Taehyung starting to walk while still finding his favorite book. He just smiles on how cute Taehyung is.

"Aha.. I finally found you.." Taehyung smiles at himself while looking at the novel book.

"Different Paths?"

Taehyung turn around and there he saw Jungkook looking at him. Taehyung gulps and the smile on his face gone. "Taehyung." Jungkook said but Taehyung really dont care.

Taehyung borrow the novel book in the library and started to walks outside, trying to avoid Jungkook. "Taehyung! Kim Taehyung! My Boyfriend!" Taehyung eyes widened when he hears Jungkook said it.

Jungkook smirks at himself when he finally caught Taehyung's attention. But not just Taehyung, the whole students in the hallway.

"So... I caught your attention.." Taehyung avoided his gaze at Jungkook. Jungkook sighs and pulls Taehyung in the rooftop.

When they finally reach the rooftop, Jungkook just stare at Taehyung who is fidgeting his fingers.

"Are..you mad...at me?" Jungkook asks him but Taehyung didn't respond. "You avoided me so what's the reason why are you talking to me?" Jungkook wants to answer but he just choose to be quiet.

Taehyung sighs and bit his lower lip. He also dont know how to answer. "S-Sorry." Taehyung stuttering said at Jungkook. "J-Jungkook.. What's the meaning of this? Everything of this?"

Jungkook's world stops for a while. "Everything of this. What are these? What are we Jungkook? Please clear something to me." Taehyung asks Jungkook.

Jungkook just looks at Taehyung's hands and stare at his eyes. What are we Taehyung? What am I doing this things to you? What am I feeling this to you? Am I really inlove to you.

Taehyung looks away and hide the disappointment in his eyes. He sighs heavily and smily looked at Jungkook.

"We are nothing." That's the words that came out from Jungkook's mouth. Taehyung nodded. "So.. you will be back from an old Jeon Jungkook again?" Jungkook can feel his knees started to trembling.

He didn't have an intention to say that words to Taehyung. Taehyung smiles at him. He fix his eyeglasses and sighed.

"Taehyung—" Jungkook was about to hold Taehyung's hand but Taehyung avoided it. "Jungkook can you give me a favor?"

Jungkook shooks his head softly but Taehyung didn't seems to notice it. No. That's the word that Jungkook wants to say but he cant.

"After all of this. Please forget everything okay? Dont talk to me nor interact me from now on. Lets just pretend w-were strangers. Please??"

Jungkook seems so shock on what Taehyung's says. He regrets everything he says. He loves Taehyung but maybe the guy infront of him didn't feel the same. I cant lose you Taehyung.

Jungkook sighed. "S-Sure. If that's what you want." Taehyung smiles and walks downstairs the rooftop.

Jungkook kicks the table there. "Fvck! What did I do!?" Jungkook started to cry. He loves Taehyung and he cant lose him.

"If you really love him, even it hurts to see him happy with someone else, accept it."

That words started to break Jungkook's heart into pieces.

Do I have to forget you Taehyung? But I cant.