Chapter 8

Taehyung sats in the balcony near at the sea shore. He breathes heavily while remembering what happened last night. Does Hoseok really loves Mina? Tch of course he loves that girl. Taehyung tooks out his phone and no message from Hoshi until now. Maybe he's still sleeping.

"Aish! Yoongi ah! If you dont come with me I will burn Jimin hyung's ass in fire!" Taehyung clearly hears the voice of the guy he fvcking hates. Its so early and there he is shouting like no one cares. Taehyung shrugs off his shoulders and stood up when he saw Hoseok already beside him.

"H-Hey.." Taehyung said while trying to avoid Hoseok's gaze. "Did you sleep well?" Hoseok ask Taehyung. Taehyung looks at him and nodded. "You?" Hoseok smiles. "Let's take a walk?" Taehyung nodded nd follow Hoseok.

Awkwardness fills the air between Hoseok and Taehyunng. Sometimes Taehyung would steal a glance to Hoseok. How could this man be an innocent as he is? Hoseok stops walking causing Taehyung to bump his head to Hoseok's broad shoulders.

"Argh my head.." Taehyung hears a soft laugh. He looks up and there he saw Hosek laughing at his expression. "Why?" Taehyung asks but Hoseok just shook his head. "You're so cute." Hoseok says and finally walk away, leaving Taehyung blushing hardly.

----------------->>>>>>

"Jungkook tell me why are we here in... Jb's accessories shop?" Jungkook rolls his eyes to Yoongi and enters the mini shop. "Good morning visitors! I am Im Jaebum. What can I do for the both of you?" Jungkook looks around while Yoongi still focus on his cellphone. "Bracelet. I want bracelet." Jaebum points the door where he can found a couples of bracelet. Jungkook nodded and walk straight at the room leaving his bestfriend Yoongi still busy on his phone.

He starts to look for some kind of the bracelets in the basket but there's a bracelet that attract him the most. Infinite bracelet? He tooks it and look at it seriously.

"That's the famous bracelet here in Jeju.." Jungkook looks to Jaebum who is busy arranging the bracelet. "F-Famous?" Jaebum nodded at him and give Jungkook the another pair of the infinite bracelet.

"Before many old couples says that if a couple wores an infinite bracelet, even destiny tears them apart, there's always a way and will on how to get them back together.." Jungkook looks at the bracelet. "I know some millenials like us didnt believe in this kind of story but it's true." Jaebum says smiling. Jungkook looks at Jaebum and there he saw a diamond ring in his ring finger.

"Y-Youre married?" Jaebum nodded. "Yes. My love story is like a fairytale and so long to be discussed about haha. But there's only one thing I cherish when I get married.. that bracelet.." Jaebum says pointing at the bracelet Jungkook holds.

---------------------------->>>>>>

"You took so long— wait is that an infinite bracelet?" Jungkook nodded while they start walking going back at the hotel. "Aww I didnt thought that you're too sweet to buy that for me—" Jungkook pats heavily Yoongi's shoulder. "Its not for you asshole." Jungkook says. "If its not for me? Then who?" Jungkook stops walking when he saw Taehyung eating lamb skewers in the seashore, alone.

Yoongi looks to Jungkook who is deeply staring at Taehyung. I think I know why Jungkook buys an infinite bracelet.. "Jungkook I have to go now.." Jungkook didn't respond instead he walks closer to Taehyung and sits beside him.

"Its yummy am I right?" Taehyung stops eating and look at Jungkook who is infront of him. "Why are you alone?" Taehyung put his food beside him and drank water. "Hoshi is not yet awake. Why are you here?" Jungkook stretch his arms and gives Taehyung the bracelet.