Chapter 18

"So... They're together?" Namjoon nodded to Hoseok. They are now in a cafe. Hoseok took a sip of his coffee and sighed. "So he's happy now?" Namjoon nodded. "Jin contact me and he says that the couple are now on there way to Yugyeom's orphanage." Hoseok smiles.

"So they're planning to adopt?" Namjoon just laugh on him. "Maybe? Btw Hoseok is it really okay to you? I thought you like Taehyung?" Namjoon asks. "I dont think I really love Taehyung. Yes I like him but maybe just as a friend? I just feel so hurt when Mina left me and I became much emotional." Hoseok explained.

Namjoon smilef at his friend. "So.. You're ready to stay away for a while?" Hoseok nodded. "Tomorrow is my flight to Singapore. Dad needs me there for our business. I hope you can say that to everyone." Namjoon nodded. "Alright."

>>>>>>>>>

"Jungkook stop the car." Jungkook stop the car as Taehyung said. Taehyung opens the window car and smiles. "What's wrong Tae?" Taehyung looks at Jungkook and smiles. "We're going to the orphanage right?" Jungkook nodded.

Taehyung hops outside Jungkook's car and walks inside a Kids store. Jungkook smiles and walks inside also. "Good morning Mr.'s.." the guy with a pink suit greeted them.

"Hello! Uhmm do you have food for kids here? Like cupcakes? Yah cupcakes!" Taehyung asked. The guy nodded and pointed the blue door at the right side. "Jungkook lets go!"

Jungkook just follows Taehyung while choosing different kinds of cupcakes. "Jungkook are you bored?" Taehyung ask. Jungkook shook his head even he's been bored for almost 40 mins of touring the shop.

"This one!" Jungkook sighs and look at what Taehyung pointed. "Can you buy them three boxes?" Taehyung asks while pouting. Jungkook just smile on Taehyung. "Of course I will. Get that we will buy it." Taehyung happily nodded.

"30000 won sir." Jungkook gave the cash while Taehyung is holding the basket. "Thank you sir. Wait can I ask you two?" Taehyung nodded. "Are you adopting a child? You seems like boyfriends or husbands hehe.." Taehyung suddenly choke on what the guy said and Jungkook's face turns into crimson red.

"N-No! We're just friends! Actually we're visiting an orphanage..." The cashier guy nodded. "Okay. Enjoy your day! Thank you!" The two nodded and walks outside the room.

Awkwardnesd fill the whole car. Taehyung is busy packing neatly the things for the children while Jungkook is driving, stealing glances to Taehyung.

Do we look like husbands? Haha maybe yes. "Taehyung.." Taehyung look at Jungkook and smiles. "Waeyo?" Taehyung asks while fixing the things. "Are you okay?" Taehyung nodded. "I'm just worried for some reasons." Taehyung sighs. Jungkook caress Taehyung's hair with his other hand while the other is controlling the drive wheel.

"Jungkook... What if we became together?" Jungkook stop smiling when he saw Taehyung being serious. "I think about the cashier guy said when he said that we look like boyfriends or husbands. I suddenly thought what if we're not really meant to be? What if everyone is against on us?" Taehyung calmly said. Jungkook wants to hug the guy. Taehyung looks at Jungkook and smiles. "Taehyung... After this, let's start dating.."

Third person POV

"What?" Mrs. Jeon said while doing the files for her upcoming projects. "Your son, Jin is calling you.." the secretary aid and give the phone to her boss.

"Mom!"

Mrs. Jeom also waves into his son. "Why are you calling? Btw did you said to your brother that I will be back there next month?"

"Mom... Do you have to do this?"

Mrs. Jeon face became serious. "What you're talking about? Of coursr I am! I want your brother to be succesful!"