Chapter 17

Jungkook stared at his History book and sighed for almost 5 times. Why does he doesnt like me? Why its always that fvcking Hoseok? Jungkook slams the table loudly causing his teacher and classmates looked at him with a confused face.

"Mr. Jeon what happens?" His teacher in history, Mr. Do ask him. Jungkook get his bag and stood up. "Excuse me sir.." Mr. Do didnt speak and just let Jungkook go out to his class.

He walks at the hallway with a down face. He dont know what's going on with him. He just know that... That he loves Taehyung. He wants Taehyung- No. He need Taehyung. He turn left of the hallway and there he saw Hoseok standing at the balcony looking at him.

"Jungkook." Jungkook didnt look at him and just passed by. "You need Taehyung?" Jungkook stops walking but didnt turn around. "You know what? Taehyung is a brave and kind-hearted man. He's so lovely and that's the reason why you fall inlove with him right?" Hoseok asks but Jungkook didnt speak.

Hoseok walks to Jungkook. "If you really love him. Well show it to him." Hoseok said and walks away. Jungkook just blinks on what Hoseok said and rolled his eyes. I know what I have to do. Dont dictate me.

"Aish! Where is he??" Jungkook turnd around when he hear a familliar voice and there he saw, Taehyung, pouting while looking for someone. Jungkook stare at Taehyung who is finding someone. He doesnt notice that Jungkook is there, standing. Maybe we can compare him to wind that just passing by.

"Hoseok!" Taehyung ran to Hoseok and give to the older the papers. "Yah! You leave me!" Hoseok just laugh and ruffle the younger hair. "Let's go?" Taehyung nodded.

Okay. Avoid him. Jungkook is hurt. He wants Taehyung to him. He need Taehyung because he love the guy so much.

>>>>>>>>>>

After 1 week....

Taehyung is now passing the last street before their house when someone held his wrist tight. "L-Let go- Yoongu?" Taehyung shockingly said. Yoongi look at him. He's wearing a black hoodie and mask. Yoongi let go of Taehyung's hand and put out his mask.

"Why?" Taehyung ask. Its also been a week that he dont have conversations to BTS except Hoseok. Yoongi sighed and took out his phone. "Look." Taehyung look at Yoongi's phone and there he saw Jungkook crying while drinking beer.

"Hahaha! Cheersss! Toasssstt!!!!"

Taehyung looks at Yoongi. "Where is he?" Yoongi tooks Taehyung's arm and ride to his car.

As they reach the bar, Taehyung hops out the car and looks at Yoongi. "If ever happens, please call us." Taehyung nodded and walks inside the bar.

Once he get inside, he started to find Jungkook around. "Uhmm what's wrong sir?" Taehyung looks at the guy infront of him. "Ahh do you know Jungkook?" The guy nodded and pointed Jungkook laughing while a girl sitting on his lap. "Thank you."

Taehyung walks near at Jungkook and Jungkook notice that. He smiles widely while looking at Taehyung. "T-Ta taehyung.." Jungkook said and drunk a beer again.

Taehyung look at the girl with a dark gaze amd the girl immediately goes awa from them. Taehyung looks at Jungkook who is smiling at him. "Taehyung ah! I mish shuuu!" Jungkook exclaimed. Taehyung held Jungkook's hand. "Stop. Drinking." Jungkook stare at him.

"What if... I admit that I fall inlove with you?" Taehyung just stared at Jungkook. He dont know how to react. One of the famous bullies and gangster in their campus...is inlove with him? "Hahaha! Jungkook you're just drunk okay? I will tell you friends to pick you-" Jungkook held Taehyung's wrist tight. "Taehyung... I'm fvcking deeply and madly in love with you. I love you Kim Taehyung.."