Chapter 4

"Take care of her, brother" Joseph told John and patted his arm after what he hugged Angelina. He calmed down after he realized that he made the right decision.

John took the girl's suitcase and put it in the back of his car. She approached it and The Baptist opened the door for her. She smiled and climbed inside as John did the same thing. She sent the last smile to Joseph and John fired the car.

She couldn't actually dream as she always does in the car. The night was calm. The sky was empty without even one star and the moon was far away under clouds. She looked at her hands that were joined on her thighs. The girl tried to calm down a little and forget about the awkwardness and embarrassment which she felt sitting there. John seemed focused on the road, which was only a figment. The whole travel was one big silence.

On young woman's face appeared smile when she saw the sign "THE SEEDS RANCH", but she hide it with her hand. John turned left to his property. Angelina suddenly felt his short gaze on her, by what she took a deep breath. Very soon they were already in front of the house. They climbed out the car and John took her suitcase. She approached the door as he did. He pushed them and turned on the light.

To her eyes appeared the view of a large room with exclusive wooden furnitures. On the right was a kitchen, in front of it at the second end were stairs and on the middle of ground floor was a fireplace. Behind it was a living room with leather coach and armchair.

They went upstairs and walked through long corridor to the end. He left the suitcase and stood.

"Here's your room, if you will want something, I am two rooms away" he admitted and went after she nodded.

She took the suitcase and pushed the door quickly and then she frozed. The walls were red and in front of the door was a king size bed with also red bedsheets. She walked inside and closed the door. On her right was a big dark brown wardrobe and beside this stood vertical big mirror. On walls were paintings of the most popular artists from around the world. Then she saw the next door. She approached it and opened. A gold bathroom.

Wow.

On the middle of it stood actually gold bath. Large one. Everywhere were mirrors, so they made the room bigger even though it was already huge. She closed it and wanted to put the clothes to wardrobe, but there were already a few things. She pull out some delicate blouse. Yves Saint Laurent. Luxury as hell. She put it back and left the suitcase near it. The girl jumped on the bed and sighed.

She was tired, but she didn't expect that it will be a good night with perfect sleep. His name was running through her mind all the time. Not only this. Everything what was connected with him.

It was already late, so she took off the clothes and went to the bed. She needed to admit that it was the best room in she ever was. As I mentioned before, there was no moon, so inside was darker than ever. She closed gently her eyes with John as the last one pictured in her head.

She opened them when it was still dark. Every position was bad to sleep. She sighed and took the phone to see what time it was.

2:26 am

Damn.

She sighed once more and stood up, dressing her silky bathrobe on herself. She slowly pushed the door and walked down the dark corridor toward the stairs. She took every step carefully, because she could barely see her own body. Going down the stairs, she clung to the wall. When she was on the penultimate step, the girl noticed the burning light in the kitchen. She frowned to show curiosity and surprise. The girl tried to go quietly and slowly.

"John?" she asked covering her eyes from the light when she approached to the table in the kitchen where John was sitting. He looked at her surprised. His widened eyes were covered with his short hair strands. The only clothe he had on was a white bathrobe. Angelina sat next to him with her legs crossed in Turkish way.