Chapter 9

Around 4 pm the young woman was home. She entered the building and froze as she heard the sounds of quarrel upstairs. She could recognize Joseph and Jacob's voices. The girl quickly ran there and headed to the room from where sounds came. Suddenly, the door opened. Jacob pushed them so hard that it hit the girl. She catched her arm, because of pain. The pissed man didn't even stop myself or looked at her. He just left. Angelina widened her mouth, as she walked into the Joseph's room, where Father in himself stood. He had one hand on his hip and other on a drawer.

"Can you explain to me what just happened?" she cried, still holding her arm.

"Were you at John's house?" he asked, avoiding the question.

"Joseph, don't change the topic. Just tell me"

"There's nothing to tell"

"You sure? It was a first time when I saw Jacob that pissed, and I have seen his anger many times"

He sighed and took his head in his hands. The man sat at the end of the bed. After that, the girl sat beside him.

"I called him to come over, so he did. I wanted to speak about his way of treating people. Many of them died recently, so it seemed strange. He kept saying that he knows what he is doing. The last his sentence was "I don't know, if I believe in any of this what you say" "

"Joseph, he is your big brother, right? You know him, and he knows you. During having quarrel, Jacob hits your weak sides. He didn't mean to say that. After all, God has you and Jacob under his wing, yeah? Just relax and try to forget. The better days will come and Jake just need some time"

"I wouldn't be surprised, if you were a real angel" he admitted and hugged her. She smiled, having her head on his shoulder.

"Love you" he said quietly.

"Love you too"

Then many thoughts ran through her mind. She wanted to talk about her move, but on the other hand it wasn't the best moment. She wasn't even sure about his reaction, so she just knew that waiting till tomorrow is rather necessary. Soon, the girl left Joseph and layed on the bed in her room. She didn't feel that comfortable as in John's house. He wasn't next to her, so she couldn't just lay on his chest. Couldn't feel his touch or presence. The girl sighed and suddenly, she felt vibration in her pocket. She pulled out her phone.

Jacob
I'm sorry, pup. I didn't mean to hurt you.

Angelina
It's OK, really

Jacob
I'm sorry, once again. How's a thing with that little annoying idiot, btw?

Angelina
If we are talking about John, then good, hahah. I'm about to move.

Jacob
From one bastard to another. If they both will annoy you, you can come here, always.

Angelina
Thanks, Jake ;)

She was about to put it down when someone called. It was John. On a girl's face appeared huge smile, as she picked it up.

John
Hi, honey

Angelina
Hey, Johnny. What's up?

John
I've just missed you

Angelina
Aww, I missed you too

John
So, have you talked with Joseph already?