- rock bottom

[their relationship hit
a new rock bottom, and they know they
won't ever be able to get back up.]
↳ taejin.
     ↳ angst.

DISCLAIMER; ABUSE.

seokjin swung, completely ignoring the wretched shriek taehyung made as his fist came in contact with his husband's stomach. taehyung's eyes widened at the pain and cringed in pain, tears forming in his eyes. this has been going on for months; seokjin would get drunk, taehyung would try to help and end up getting hurt in the end. taehyung never knew why seokjin would get so drunk or so rude, but it just happened. taehyung knew about seokjin's little affair with jeongguk (who had a boyfriend, and it wasn't seokjin.) and tried to confront him but every time he would bring it up seokjin would beat him senseless. taehyung gave up after the third attempt and kept quiet.

he would no longer smile and wave goodbye to seokjin when he left the house to go to the studio or anywhere else. he would feel relieved when he saw the older walk out and smiled to himself when he shut the door behind him. every time seokjin shut the door taehyung could feel the chains on his limbs unlock for a certain amount of time. he knew seokjin would go out to go see or fuck jeongguk anytime he could, so taehyung took the time he had to stay home or go hang out with jimin (who knew nothing about the affair).

"h-hyung.. ple-" seokjin growled and sent a kick to taehyung's face, who fell onto the ground. taehyung brought up the affair and stated that he wanted a divorce, but seokjin didn't want it.

'i want you to fucking suffer. that's all i want you to do. i don't love you, i never did. you'll stay with me and suffer until i end up killing you with my bare hands or something else does.'

taehyung coughed up blood as he shivered, tears streaming down his bruised cheeks. seokjin smirked at the sight and gripped the boy's hair, pulling his face up so he could look at seokjin.

"you're so fucking pathetic. i can't believe i married you. i spent five fucking years with your weak and lonely ass. now, you have to spend the rest of your life with me, who won't hesitate to choke you until you fucking stop breathing." seokjin said, a sickening smirk on his face. taehyung whimpered at the pain and seokjin sent another kick to his stomach, watching as taehyung threw up on the floor from the contact.

seokjin sent one more punch to taehyung's face before walking out, slamming the front door on the way out. taehyung panted, feeling blood trickle down his face and every time he licked his lips, he could taste blood. his nose was bleeding. he could still taste the vomit.

taehyung crawled to the phone, feeling light-headed. black dots coated his vision and he watched his fingers shake before his vision finally went black.

-

i̴͎̦̖̭͖͛͌̈́s̶̨̡͉̝̍̾͐̽͘ ̶̞̫̪̆͐͜î̷̛͎̻̦̲̬̒̀t̶̛̩̟́̆̐͒͜ ̶̻͔͑̄͑e̸̯̥͇̫̰̟̿̚v̴̭̺͖͙̬́͐̓͊e̶͎̰̝̭͉͋͜n̶͙̠̎́̂ ̴̼̩̹̆̄̄́w̵͙͍͎̜̑ǫ̶̩̪̪͍̖͗́́̊̒͛ř̵̹̺̺̼̘͗͑̚͜͝ẗ̸̳̫̪́h̵̬̭̚ ̷̹̪̻̣́̿i̴̢̺̹̖̬͒̌̄̾͘͜t̵̢̛̟̞̗̣͔͛͒̒̓̅?̶̦̞̂͂