- soft evenings

[ taehyung didn't just love his sugar daddy because of money.]
↳ taejin.
    ↳ fluff.

taehyung, a twenty-three-year-old college student, silently coped with all the unfinished assignments piled up in front of him. he worked as fast as his brain would let him, his hands going numb from typing or writing too much. these assignments were either due in a day or two or he just received them, he didn't really know. he just decided to sit down and work for once, knowing he needed to stay in college to make somewhat of a living.

but taehyung had a secret, he had a sugar daddy (who was also his boyfriend). he's not one to brag or show off, so all the gifts he had received he had kept away, only letting his sugar daddy see it. although his boyfriend was upset, he knew taehyung was still thankful for them, but it was just too out of his comfort zone to come waltzing in the college wearing nothing but Gucci.

one of the other reasons taehyung decided to work on assignments is because his sugar daddy is at a meeting, so taehyung just decided to pout and mope silently while working. taehyung was a very clingy person, always needed to be hugged or cuddled or else 'he'll die' (his words). his sugar daddy just happened to love skinship, especially hand holding which shocked the younger at first. at first glance, he seems cold and distant, but he actually enjoyed it. or maybe he enjoyed it with taehyung?

jinnie
hello love, just to let you know i'll be home soon.

me;
okay! i'll give you a big welcome home hug :>

taehyung giggled happily at the news and sat up, stretching his limbs before sitting back down on the floor in front of the coffee table, typing away his final page for his essay in English. he only needed to do this and three more assignments and he'll be done and free to cuddle with seokjin.

he heard the door open and he quickly shot up, running over and leaping into the older's arms.

"jinnie! you're home!" taehyung squealed, peppering him with kisses. seokjin chuckled lowly at his baby and kissed his neck before placing him down.

"what did you do while i was gone, love?" seokjin asked, pecking the boy's forehead as the younger giggled.

"i was just catching up on some assignments that are due soon." taehyung informed and seokjin pat the boy's head and cooed.

"good boy~" taehyung preened at the praise and giggled once more before going back to the assignments that sat on top of the coffee table. he decided to sit on the couch this time and not on the floor and continued to type, feeling victorious as he was so close to finishing his essay. seokjin followed the boy and laid down on the couch behind him, his arm wrapped securely around his waist as he watched the boy type away on the computer seokjin got for him. seokjin watched as the boy typed fast, a determined smile on his face, his puppy eyes getting wider and wider the more he typed, the closer he was to being finished. seokjin looked at the little mole underneath the boy's eyes, his mouth curling upwards at the end and listened to the little, soft sounds that came out from his mouth as he realized he was done. seokjin watched with a fond smile on his face as taehyung giggled happily and let out small cheers of happiness as he submitted his essay and seokjin quickly tightened his hold on the boy and pulled him down, loving the little 'hm?' that taehyung made as he did so.

"good job baby.. how many more do you have to do?" seokjin asked, lightly kissing the boy's neck, loving how taehyung leaned closer to the older, his delicate fingers going into his hair, softly playing with it.

taehyung hummed. "two more i think. but they're for my science class so i can ask jiminie for help since he's so good at it." seokjin nodded.

taehyung hummed softly as he felt seokjin lean closer to his neck, a soft sigh coming from him and taehyung shivered at the hot breath that hit his neck. seokjin sensed how the boy tensed up and chuckled, pecking the boy's neck over and over again, earning soft giggles from the younger. taehyung put one leg in between seokjin's and the other on top, smiling softly at the closeness.

taehyung continued to play with seokjin's hair, gently kissing below his ear, knowing how sensitive seokjin is about he ears. taehyung found it cute when the older's breath would hitch slightly and a small (very small) blush would spread against his cheeks and taehyung would laugh, kissing his boyfriend.

the two laid there, hands slowly gliding around one another in a comforting and soothing way, soft hums and giggles (mostly from taehyung which would make seokjin kiss him on the lips) coming out of the two. gentle kisses and peck and even light licks on the neck and collarbones. the two enjoyed this moment, the calming atmosphere, the presence of one another.

the two slowly fell asleep, legs still tangled together. seokjin's head was still tucked into the younger's neck, soft snores coming from him. taehyung's arms were wrapped around seokjin's neck, smiling when he felt seokjin's grip around his waist would tighten and brought the younger closer. taehyung kissed the top of seokjin's head before falling asleep, a small smile resting on his face as he did so.

-

hi here's some fluff cause i love you guys uwu

ALSO TYSM FOR 7K LIKE,,, AKSDHFKJADFHAKSJDFASDJFASHDFJAHSDF ILYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

also, i need some advice. i have this one friend named.. well we'll call her kay. me and her used to be best friends but something happened (that i will not talk about since im still sensitive about it..) and everything changed. i tried fixing my mistakes and tried to become a better friend and every time she would ignore me and act so rude to me i let it slide, knowing i deserved it. but she told me she didn't want to be friends but i always tried to tell her i'd be better, i'd give her more attention and try to make her smile more, even tho i was already doing that. but after the third time, i said okay and let her go. then after two weeks she came back and said she missed me and i was so happy!! but.. she still acted the same, and i just let it slide. and then we stopped being friends in june.. then became friends in august but this time i felt like i shouldn't do this. i felt uncomfortable talking to her and being around her cause i wasn't used to her TRYING to talk to me or be around me. i tried telling her that and then we got into a fight and then she said 'well im doing trying to be your friend' and for the first time i actually talked back to her, saying how unfair and hypocritical she was being. how badly she treated me, how she made me feel like a shit friend and messed with me mentally, saying she doesn't want to be friends anymore but then coming back two weeks later saying how she misses me but acted like she wanted nothing to do with me.

then we stopped being friends for almost a month, the longest it has ever been. i was tired of being treated like that.. but i gave her one final chance. one. she's still on the final chance. but.. she's doing it again. she won't answer my texts, won't respond to me in the halls when i call her name to try to hug her. she just looks at me and keeps walking. she gives me dirty looks and sometimes i think they're for jokes but i just.. get so paranoid and start crying and thinking of how bad of a person i am and how i don't deserve any kindness whatsoever. this has been happening for almost two weeks now. should i confront her about it or no? i hate talking to her in general, still feeling uncomfortable and being so paranoid about her lashing out that i just.. but i still try. i really do.

but no, should i tell her that she's acting like her old self again even when she said she would stop being like that? or should i just keep quiet..? i hate confrontations but i don't want to go through this all over again...

edit for you guys lol; we are no longer friends.

anywho.. i hope you enjoyed this little fluffy one shot uwu im sorry it took so long and ily all <3