- 'cry, little boy.'

[ what is truly going on with him? ]

"where did he go? what even happened to him? is he okay?" taehyung got asked these questions regularly, almost daily. ever since the disappearance of his boyfriend, yoongi, people have been going up to him non-stop, asking if he knows what happened, if he knows where he is, if he is okay. taehyung doesn't know how to answer any of their questions, and he doesn't even bother to. taehyung doesn't even know where he is, what happened, what took place. all he knows is that he was with him one night, blacked out, and woke up in his bed the next morning with a pounding headache. taehyung would text yoongi for awhile after he woke up but when he didn't respond for a whole week, when yoongi wasn't at his house, when none of his friends knew where he was, taehyung knew something was wrong.

he also noticed the multiple locks on the door with a large keypad on it deep down in his basement. he's heard screams, and sobs, and his own name.

-

taehyung walked around the hallways, flinching every time someone accidentally bumped into him. he wouldn't speak to his friends, no matter how hard they tried. he barely spoke anymore, only tiny replies to his grandma.

"hey grandma?"

"yes, sweetie?" taehyung needed to know.

"what's with the locked door in the basement?" it was quite for awhile, and all  taehyung focused on was the look of confusion and worry that showed on her face.

"honey what do you mean? there is no locked door in the basement.. are you okay?" taehyung shrugged, and left the conversation there. his grandma watched him intently, her eyes never leaving his empty gaze.

"how do you feel, taehyung?"

"... numb. empty." he replied.

"do you still not remember what happened the night-"

"jesus fucking christ not this again." he growled, and his grandma gasped.

"watch your language! and what is with that attitude all of a sudden?" she asked. taehyung sneered and grabbed his mug and threw it at the wall.

"leave me the fuck alone." he hissed. his grandma watched in fear and surprise as he walked to his room, slamming it shut.

"that's not my taehyungie.."

-

taehyung found himself laying on his bed, gripping onto his wrists tightly, bruising them. what was wrong with him lately? he has noticed his intense mood swings and disruptive behavior. he's been blacking out quite a lot lately and even once at school, and when he woke up again he was in his bed again and it was time for school. his friends asked where he went after he collapsed and he had no idea how to answer them. what was happening with him?

hopefully he'll figure it out soon.

-

he blacked out again, but this time he could actually feel himself move around and hear what was happening. this was unusual but he wanted to know what was going to happen then to just freak out suddenly. it took all his willpower to not start freaking out when he saw where he was heading.

the basement.

what in the fuck was happening?

-

the door opened. it opened. after weeks of never knowing what was behind the door, he was gonna figure out. he was going to blackout and wake up later. that's not going to happen. he'll make sure of it.

he wasn't really paying attention to what the code was, he was only focused on what was on the other side of the door.

"hyung~" a strange voice called. taehyung was confused. was someone else here? was that.. him?

a cough was heard in the room and a hoarse voice followed shortly after.

"get the fuck away from me.."

"awe, now is that anyway to talk to your boyfriend?"

taehyung felt his heart stop beating when he heard that. that.. that was his voice. that came out of his mouth. he didn't even feel his mouth move at all, then again he didn't feel his whole body move at all.

"you're not.. taehyung. you're some sick freak that looks like him!" yoongi exclaimed. a click of someone's tongue was heard.

"yeah, yeah. you say that every time. and every time i tell you; i am taehyung. just.. a different side of him." the person explained.

"where is he..? where is my taehyung? what did you do that him?" taehyung heard a low growl and felt his heart beat quicken at the sight of the knife in his hands.

what's happening?

"don't worry, you'll see him soon~ after all, he's only a few feet above you." taehyung felt his vision move upwards and then down to his boyfriend.

"please.. let me go! what do you even want from me?!"

"i want you out of taehyung's life. you only slow him down, make him weak. and i know just how to get rid of you. how to break you.." taehyung felt a shiver run down his(?) spine and his vision moved down to the knife in his hands. he heard yoongi gasp, before screaming.

and that's all taehyung could hear, his screaming.

he couldn't see anything, he could only hear the screams before every thing went silent.

it was an eerie silence and taehyung felt himself get dizzy before he sees himself falling. a few minutes later, he opens his eyes and he expects it to be a dream, that he is in his bed, sleeping soundly. that his boyfriend is still alive and that he'll see him after he is done getting ready for school.

he desperately wants to believe that this was all a dream.

but when he sat up, hands trembling, all he could focus on was his boyfriend there, his cold eyes staring right at him.

he quickly shot up, gasping for air as he almost fell backward.

"yoongi..?" he breathed out, reaching forward to touch him.

he was cold.

lifeless.

did... did taehyung do this? was he the one who took his own boyfriend? but who was that that spoke, it sounded like.. him.. but he never spoke. he couldn't.

taehyung looks down at yoongi, and covered his mouth as he saw words cut-into his boyfriend's chest, spelling out;

'cry, little boy. you're mine now.
                       -v.'

-

i truly don't know where i was going with this??? so i'm very sorry if it's really shitty :<

anyway, life hasn't been.. grand at the moment. i'm sort of on a hiatus and i'm very sorry about that, but i felt like you guys needed an update before i leave. i will probably be writing some more one shots while on hiatus but will not publish them.

also i'm writing on my phone and i hate it but my laptop is too slow and it crashes a lot so i lose.. A LOT of fucking progress and i'm sick of it.

anyway, how have you guys been? :>