- notice

[ hoseok noticed. he always did. ]
↳ vhope.
     ↳ angst -> fluff.

taehyung was widely known around the school. good looks and body, good grades and good friends. everyone saw him as a prince and adored the petite boy, wanting to be around him all the time and become friends with him. the boy was very nice and quite shy, shocking most when they watch and hear him scream and bounce around like a dog when hearing about something he takes interest in or likes. some people dislike his childlike manner and found him annoying, and yoongi was one of them.

hoseok was a senior, a grade above taehyung. he always saw the boy around the halls, a small blush around his cheeks and a smile never leaving his face. hoseok found the bubbly personality annoying and disgusting but also felt that the younger was hiding something from everyone he seemed to care about. maybe it was about his personal life? or his home life? some people usually say he never speaks up about his home life, almost as if he never wants it to be known. people have tried asking but he just says it's fine but irrelevant so they let it go.

hoseok wants to know what he is hiding and why. hoseok was never really a nosy person but something about taehyung intrigued him, but that's also why he was annoyed by the younger. he didn't know why he wanted to know about the boy so bad. why was he so special? why did he want to know what the boy was hiding so badly to the point where he watches every move taehyung makes whenever they're near each other.

hoseok has noticed the flinches whenever a loud noise is made but that could just be from surprise. he notices the hesitation whenever someone asks to hang out with him around town. he notices the sad eyes he has when no one is looking. then again, taehyung has noticed his staring and would always blush when they locked eyes. hoseok would never break contact, knowing how flustered the boy got when he continued to stare. the older noticed the stares he got from the younger and would feel a smile tug on his lips every time he felt the pair of doe eyes.

maybe hoseok does really like taehyung.

-

after days that turned into weeks (two weeks to be precise), hoseok finally realized he actually does like taehyung, and that's why he's so interested in him and wanting to know more about him. he's noticed the boy staring at him more then usual and always turns back to stare at him and even adds in a little wink, chuckling to himself as he watches the boys cheeks flare up in embarrassment of being caught. but hoseok also noticed the way the boy latches onto his jacket sleeves, pulling them down farther every time someone goes near him. he noticed the way the boy pulls up the jacket or sweater up to cover more of his collarbones too.

hoseok knows these signs. his friend, yoongi, is going through the same thing. either abusive boyfriend or abusive parents. hoseok is saying boyfriend cause it is well known how taehyung is gay and how he likes dick. but yoongi has abusive parents because he is also gay. it's been going on for two years and lately it seems to be getting better and better, seeing as how yoongi has taken some videos of the beatings secretly. he's waiting for the right time to take it to the police. maybe now. hoseok doesn't really know.

hoseok watches in agony as taehyung smiles brightly up at an upper class men, park bogum. a lot of people knew that the said man had a crush on the little taehyung, and hoseok was not having it. sure, loads of people have a crush on him but hoseok made sure he was going to be the one to take him. hoseok watched how bogum scooted closer to the younger, his arm getting closer to his inner thighs. hoseok saw the uncomfortable look flash on the younger's face before smiling nervously. hoseok wanted to punch bogum in the throat. hoseok continued to stare and widened his eyes when taehyung looked back, mouthing a 'help me' to the older. hoseok shot up out of his chair and walk towards the two, a glare in his eyes.