- fallen angel.

[taehyung was a fallen angel, a disgrace to his former kind, but he's okay with that. as long as yoongi takes care of him.]

a lot of people wonder how one becomes a fallen angel. how it feels to become one. is it painful? most people think an angel's wings are torn off when becoming one, but taehyung knows all too well. he's the third fallen angel to ever exist, and for some reason, he feels proud of it. the first ever one was actually his mother after she had fallen in love with a demon. usually, god gives second chances at love but his mother didn't care. she still went back to her demon, even though taehyung was already five at the time. his aunt would always take care of him whenever she left, saying it was work. but everyone up in heaven knew. everyone. except for taehyung. so when the other angels in school would pick on him and called him and his mom names, he was so confused as to why. what did he ever do to those angels?

but one day he heard it, his mother's name being called across the sky. he perked his head up from his bed in curiosity and went outside, following all the adults that went to god's palace. some looked at him with disgust, some pity, and some with worry. the boy was confused. but everyone let him through to the front and once he found his aunt, she picked him up so he could watch.

his aunt bit her lip and he watched as soft tears slowly streamed down her face. taehyung frowned and wiped her tears with his sleeve, smiling brightly when she looked at him surprised.

"what's gonna happen to mama?"

his aunt sniffled before pecking his forehead. "i don't know sweetie. how about we go get some ice cream?" taehyung nodded enthusiastically before cheering, hugging his aunt's neck as they walked away. everyone watched them go, pity all in their eyes as they watched one of the purest angels to ever be born walk away, his big doe eyes watching back at them.

taehyung never saw his mother again after that. but he soon learns that she would no longer wander around the clouds of heaven again.

so taehyung became the purest angel to angel-kind. he spoke only when spoken to, did things when told, a straight a student, and with the softest angel wings ever. people envied him, even were disgusted with him. why would a child bred from a whore and a traitor have all these nice things? angel's usually had little to no imperfections, but taehyung was absolutely stunning to everyone in heaven.

until he met yoongi.

-

[ two years ago ]

taehyung had just graduated from school and the boy was excited, a bright boxy smile on his face as he was told he could finally walk among the grounds below him, earth. whenever an angel graduated from high school, they were allowed to walk around on earth, but they weren't able to show their wings, obviously.

he walked into the new college he had applied to, BigHit College, and he was beyond nervous. some say there are demon's walking among humans and angels, and taehyung just hopes he isn't roommates with one.

boy was he wrong.

right as he walked into his dorm room, there was a shirtless guy there, sitting on the cough, demon wings popping out of his back. taehyung gasped and covered his eyes because one, he was a demon and two, he has abs! taehyung was a sucker for abs and muscles, wanting to be hugged by someone who has those. the boy looked away from the t.v. for a moment before smirking.

"oh? did i get myself a pretty little angel as a roommate?" the shirtless man asked, and taehyung's eyes widened under his hand and he removed his hands and pouts.

"how did you know i'm an angel?"

"us demons can tell. and it's not usual for a mere human to look this sexy." the man shrugged. taehyung whined and set his bag down, stretching before letting his wings pop up from behind him. the man on the couch sat in shock as he looked at the pure white and fluffy wings, wanting to taint them as soon as possible. taehyung walked towards the man and stood in front of him, one hand on his hip with the other stretched out in front of him, a soft smile on his face.